Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Good luck 89 points you deserve it

fridge

Dec 19, 2015
Boro fan, good luck I think you are good enough to win the play offs and over the course of the season you do deserve to...it really should be top three up.

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
Boro fan, good luck I think you are good enough to win the play offs and over the course of the season you do deserve to...it really should be top three up.

Thank you. I agree with you. Please pass on my regards to Mike Dean when he next drops in to say Hi to his mates. I expect Jeff Winter is a close friend of his.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Now hold on a minute...

Obviously you must be delighted you got promoted and no doubt happy Stephens was sent off.

But do you think Stephens' red card was correct?

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing

Are you Tony Towner's Fridge?

Poyningsgull

Apr 12, 2007

If the top three went straight up, most grounds would be half empty by the end of Feb. The playoffs are great and I wouldn't want to see them changed, apart from maybe the 3rd placed team going straight to the final with 4th and 5th playing off to make the final.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
We do deserve it, but the 46 games are history, the League starts again tonight with 4 teams

fridge

Dec 19, 2015
Well its not really the place to say if it was red or not but that was a very direct question so ...I am delighted we got promoted, I am very sad it wasnt you and us, I feel sorry for Stephens missing out on the play offs and of course its a sore point was it red ? 50 /50 ..if all the 50/50 go your way for the next three games I will be very happy....good luck.
Now hold on a minute...

Obviously you must be delighted you got promoted and no doubt happy Stephens was sent off.

But do you think Stephens' red card was correct?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Well its not really the place to say if it was red or not but that was a very direct question so ...I am delighted we got promoted, I am very sad it wasnt you and us, I feel sorry for Stephens missing out on the play offs and of course its a sore point was it red ? 50 /50 ..if all the 50/50 go your way for the next three games I will be very happy....good luck.

That's a very gracious way of putting it, thank you.
Congrats on going up, and the best of luck to you next season.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Cheers !

I'm actually looking forward to tonight :)

If it will be, it will be etc.

fridge

Dec 19, 2015
Is Ramirez ok? We have all be ever so worried!

I dont want to make this into a Boro forum, I am a genuine fan and we just missed out last year so know how it feels,I really hope you do enough to win these play offs and dont feel the despare of defeat in the play offs that I felt. I think it would be even worse for Brighton because of whats gone on...so again I wish you good luck...on your day you can win these without luck but if you need it I hope it comes your way...see you in the prem next season..fingers crossed.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
I dont want to make this into a Boro forum, I am a genuine fan and we just missed out last year so know how it feels,I really hope you do enough to win these play offs and dont feel the despare of defeat in the play offs that I felt. I think it would be even worse for Brighton because of whats gone on...so again I wish yo good luck...on your day you can win these without luck but if you need it I hope it comes your way...see you in the prem next season..fingers crossed.

That despair of defeat you don't want us to feel.

That was what happened last Saturday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here