Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We wunt be druv

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Was wistfully thinking of Brighton and Sussex this morning having literally been "sent to Coventry" in recent years, and saw Bozza's thread on the 100 year anniversary of the day Sussex died, and it came across my mind that "we wunt be druv" really does sum up the Albion. In '97 we wunt be druv out of the Football League, and this year we wunt be druv out of the promotion race, even if The Complete And Utter Shyster has tried his nigh hardest to do so. GOSBTS is by far my favourite Albion song because it's so unique and true to Sussex, and with a motto like "we wunt be druv", surely we could come up with some sort of chant for it? Whether it be a continuous chant like "We hate Palace, we hate Palace" or some pithy song someone creates, it'd be nice to have something pretty original for a change. Plus a real encouragement for the lads if our backs are up against the walls.

Probably threads of this nature have been made before, and most likely absolutely nothing will come from this, but hey I'm just bloody proud to be a Sussexman and an Albion fan and want to give it large against those Northern monkeys down the Amex on Monday. Bloody buzzing for tonight and Monday, up the Albion!

For Sussex will be Sussex,
And Sussex won't be druv!
:albion2:

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Need this now more than ever!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills