Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Veggie Pie Monday

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I am VERY excited about this.

Which reminds me. I asked for the veggie pie in the WSU at the Derby game and they gave me a pasty. It was an utter disgrace. Really, really small (3 bites for me), really greasy and completely limp. It wasn't 50p worth let alone over £4. I moaned slightly at Piglets about it, but it turned out they'd provided no pasties to the club, so it was from somewhere else. This is a word of warning to all veggies in case they try and pull the same kind of stunt on Monday. Ask to see the pasty first and if it's the same do not pay. It is an utter waste of money.

[tweet]727143617517785089[/tweet]

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
At the beamback on saturday only the mushroom ones were on and I was convinced from the smell and colour they were steak. Never seen mushrooms turn into a brown sauce before

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now

Which reminds me. I asked for the veggie pie in the WSU at the Derby game and they gave me a pasty.It was an utter disgrace. Really, really small (3 bites for me), really greasy and completely limp. It wasn't 50p worth let alone over £4. I moaned slightly at Piglets about it, but it turned out they'd provided no pasties to the club, so it was from somewhere else. This is a word of warning to all veggies in case they try and pull the same kind of stunt on Monday. Ask to see the pasty first and if it's the same do not pay. It is an utter waste of money.

For some strange reason [MENTION=1416]Ernest[/MENTION] just popped into my head! :lolol:

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
0317175c63c11a64836014db3192f2eb.jpg

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Broccoli and cauliflower cheese pie... I'm no veggie. But that sounds great.
However after the disgrace of the cheese and onion pasty debacle, I may wait and see this time....

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012

Which reminds me. I asked for the veggie pie in the WSU at the Derby game and they gave me a pasty. It was an utter disgrace. Really, really small (3 bites for me), really greasy and completely limp. It wasn't 50p worth let alone over £4. I moaned slightly at Piglets about it, but it turned out they'd provided no pasties to the club, so it was from somewhere else. This is a word of warning to all veggies in case they try and pull the same kind of stunt on Monday. Ask to see the pasty first and if it's the same do not pay. It is an utter waste of money.

[tweet]727143617517785089[/tweet]
I remember seeing the pics.

As a non-veggie, is it frowned upon for me to have one of those pies on Monday? They sound awesome.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Not frowned, no. But I will kill you if you're WSU and take the last one.
Nope - other side of the stadium, so you souks be alright :)

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Ooh the Meade will be face first into a double cheese delight on Monday evening. I might even have a pure fruit lunch to have space to cockily neck a brace of them, with only a light sprinkling of shame on the second one.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here