Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Superstitions

• Thread starter Eric Youngs Contact Lense
  • Start date

E

Eric Youngs Contact Lense

I am not typically superstitious and not a great believer of anything supernatural etc....however the play-offs challenge this with me... I am not able to go to or watch tomorrow's game but whenever I listen on the radio, within minutes something bad happens.. Sending off, late goal etc. For the home leg I am considering taki g my flag, but on all 3 previous outings we have lost! Is it tosh or would NSC prefer I avoid both things? Do you have any superstitions when it comes to the Albion??

E

Maybe I should listen to the radio waving my flag... The double negative ?

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Saw 16 magpies together this week.

One for sorrow,
Two for joy,
Three for a girl,
Four for a boy,
Five for silver,
Six for gold,
Seven for a secret,
Never to be told.
Eight for a wish,
Nine for a kiss,
Ten for a bird,
You must not miss.

16 happens to be 10 + 6.

A gold seagull fits.

Or 8 * 2, a joyful wish.

Promotion.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
People will be banging on about karma next

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Given that the whole rabbit population are not on crutches, I'm inclined to conclude superstitions are a load of hooey.
But each to their own :lolol:

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
I am not typically superstitious and not a great believer of anything supernatural etc....however the play-offs challenge this with me... I am not able to go to or watch tomorrow's game but whenever I listen on the radio, within minutes something bad happens.. Sending off, late goal etc. For the home leg I am considering taki g my flag, but on all 3 previous outings we have lost! Is it tosh or would NSC prefer I avoid both things? Do you have any superstitions when it comes to the Albion??

So you didn't take a flag to the Millwall home play-off game. which if true then clearly you must leave the flag at home.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I think we all fall for thinking we are the sole jinx of what happens, the only saving grace when the shiit hits the fan is 30,000+ other people are felling the same felling you are

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Albion my Albion

NSC Patreon
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
I think we all fall for thinking we are the sole jinx of what happens, the only saving grace when the shiit hits the fan is 30,000+ other people are felling the same felling you are

So true.............................but I think we're headed in the...........................oh!

E

It's all my fault. Text coverage sounded like we were doing ok, goal disallowed so thought I would listen to the last few minutes of the 1st half on the radio whilst driving home😩 Definitely no flag on Monday!!! Sorry everyone...

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
It's all my fault. Text coverage sounded like we were doing ok, goal disallowed so thought I would listen to the last few minutes of the 1st half on the radio whilst driving home😩 Definitely no flag on Monday!!! Sorry everyone...
7fd676e076fc9516bedd4881158aaefb.jpg

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here