Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ince

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
No. Fulham hold his registration until June. No midfield problem. Sidwell starts, Crofts or Towell on bench

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I thought that once season is over you return to your parent club.

It's a window to window loan so he's not ours again until the transfer window opens. JFC and O'Grady are the same.

We can use Crofts and Rea.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Some people haven't got a clue when it comes to spotting ability in a player. Very sad.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Some people haven't got a clue when it comes to spotting ability in a player. Very sad.
As a holding midfielder sitting in front of the defence then maybe, but when subbed on this season he didn't really perform and made one big mistake away to Derby. Playing in that position for Fulham he seems to have come on a bit but under Hughton I don't think he really has a future here, he's under contract for a while though so that may change but I imagine he'll be loaned out again next season.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
You've got to give Ince some credit.

There aren't many players who can look 'Conference at best' & 'Champions League', not only in the same game, but often in the same passage of play.

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
I do not rate him above Div 1 standard and cannot see that he has a future with us. For those who rate him can I ask in what position?
ridiculous, he was quality under Garcia sadly this year his opportunities this season were limited under CH, he has a big future but doesn't fit into a four man more midfield.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here