Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Good luck from 'stains'

Bowers-sfc

forever red, never blue
Feb 20, 2011
image.jpeg

Saw this when coming onto the forum tonight, made me chuckle.

Anyway, good luck in the playoffs, really hope you do come up. Southampton, Brighton and Bournemouth in the prem would be quite something. The #twats down the road would hate it:tosser::tosser:

Enjoyed our rivalry? In league 1/championship and I'd much rather come to Brighton then hull or Sheffied.

P.s can you keep up with us :ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr:

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
View attachment 74650

Saw this when coming onto the forum tonight, made me chuckle.

Anyway, good luck in the playoffs, really hope you do come up. Southampton, Brighton and Bournemouth in the prem would be quite something. The #twats down the road would hate it:tosser::tosser:

Enjoyed our rivalry? In league 1/championship and I'd much rather come to Brighton then hull or Sheffied.

P.s can you keep up with us :ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr:

Cheers, would indeed be good to all be in the Prem together minus Pompey. My nephews are Saints fans (my sister lives in Salisbury) and they went to the Man City game the other day, loved it.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Why did your club lend the Lazarus tribute act, Gaston Ramirez, to Boro?Was it because you're still upset at being totally outclassed by us in League One?
When he gets back to Southampton, give him a chinese burn, from me please :angry::lol:

Bowers-sfc

forever red, never blue
Feb 20, 2011
You have a simple test to pass, should you wish to remain:

In the Middlesbrough v Albion Championship fixture, Dale Stephens was sent off. Was this the correct decision or not?

Absolutely not. I'd find my tweets from the time, but I can't be arsed haha.
In my opinion, Stephens has gone for the ball. If he had pulled out of that challenge, the same pundits ridiculing him, would of said he bottled it etc.

End of the day, you can't red card someone just because of the cut. If that's how it will be, the game is done.

Satisfied?

sdmartin1

Sep 23, 2008
Don't mind Southampton, only thing I disliked was Adkins, now he's realized he's not a top manager and was just on to a good thing at Saints with a superb youth academy he can reacquaint himself with league 2.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I've always liked Southampton :)

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
In my opinion, Stephens has gone for the ball. If he had pulled out of that challenge, the same pundits ridiculing him, would of said he bottled it etc.

End of the day, you can't red card someone just because of the cut. If that's how it will be, the game is done.

Satisfied?

I like you now.

Bowers-sfc

forever red, never blue
Feb 20, 2011
Why did your club lend the Lazarus tribute act, Gaston Ramirez, to Boro?Was it because you're still upset at being totally outclassed by us in League One?
When he gets back to Southampton, give him a chinese burn, from me please :angry::lol:

Because he's just not premier league standard. The boys got talent, but championship is his level.
I'd rather not talk about league 1 if I'm honest. That comment from Adkins still haunts me.
Unless you want to talk about THAT game at the withdean? I got seriously sunburnt that day.

I would love to give him the chinese burn, but he's out of contract at the end of the season, so his playing days with us are over, thankfully.

Last edited:

The Oldman

I like the Hat
NSC Patron
Jul 12, 2003
In the shadow of Seaford Head

Satisfied?

Correct answer. However ,you are in a minority from my straw pol of relatives,friends and others who support teams other than the Seagulls. 6 of them have all said, studs showing - what did you expect? I am still angry though.

Bowers-sfc

forever red, never blue
Feb 20, 2011
Just don't understand how people are saying it was a 100% red card. He's clearly tried to get the ball back, and until gashton ( as he is known to some down here, quite apt considering actually ) showed his cut, the ref seemed to go for a yellow. Was just unfortunate. No malice from Stephens.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Satisfied?

Pass

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Because he's just not premier league standard. The boys got talent, but championship is his level.
I'd rather not talk about league 1 if I'm honest. That comment from Adkins still haunts me.
Unless you want to talk about THAT game at the withdean? I got seriously sunburnt that day.

I would love to give him the chinesea burn, but he's out of contract at the end of the season, so his playing days with us are over, thankfully.

Adkins was a bit of a dick, we had already stopped trying for about a month when you came to the Withdean,we just didn't need to, no one could keep up with us, strangely.
I'm still annoyed by Adkins lack of class, and the Guard of Honour, but, I don't blame your club anymore.

Keep it quite, but my Brother supports stains.

The shame of it

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Satisfied?

You have been awarded freedom of NSC. Enjoy.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Hey, come on! Play nicely.

I would love to give him the chinese burn, but he's out of contract at the end of the season, so his playing days with us are over, thankfully.

We'll let you off. :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here