Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Barton co-presenting on Talk Sport.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Can we try a filter for his name, same as we've just used for referee Mike Dean now?

I was really quite taken with it when somebody suggested Stampy McStampface last week. It should be in wider use.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
He sounds sensible :eek:

Christ. As if there were not enough reasons already, not to listen to that shit.

Can we try a filter for his name, same as we've just used for referee Mike Dean now?

I was really quite taken with it when somebody suggested Stampy McStampface last week. It should be in wider use.

I think the opposite. Rather than filtering his name to something, we should be using 'Barton' AS the filter, for the banned four letter C-word.

As in Mike Dean is an absolute Barton.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Christ. As if there were not enough reasons already, not to listen to that shit.

I think the opposite. Rather than filtering his name to something, we should be using 'Barton' AS the filter, for the banned four letter C-word.

As in Mike Dean is an absolute Barton.

I was going to suggest "Joey" instead of "Barton", but, on reflection, perhaps not.

(One for the kids there).

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Can we try a filter for his name, same as we've just used for referee The Complete And Utter Shyster now?

He's a c.nt

I was going to suggest "Joey" instead of "Barton", but, on reflection, perhaps not.

(One for the kids there).

How about 'verbal diarrhea'

As I quote from urban dictionary:

A condition suffered by an individual who has the inablility to shut the **** up, I.e the words keep flowing.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Verbal Diarrhea[SUB][SUP]
[/SUP][/SUB]

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
That's not exactly lofty praise, is it?

A choice between listening to Barton or Shearer is rather like having decide whether to have your bollocks trampled on or your finger nails pulled out.

oh dear, he was just asked who was the last player to get the better of him and his answer was 'nobody this season'. He seems to have forgotten Beram from only a few short weeks ago.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
attachment.php
:whistle::lolol:

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    145.7 KB · Views: 1,372

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
How can anyone with his record in life get work in the media is beyond belief
I don't know - he seems to view himself as something of a Renaissance Man as far as I can tell, so maybe if you tell impressionable people something often enough, it sticks.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here