Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pre match beer tomorrow

Domsdad

brother of Patch
Sep 24, 2003
Its grim up north
Where's folks heading for beer before kick off tomorrow?

Other away trips to Hillsboro I've either had loads of time for pubs in the city like the Fat Cat, or no time at all so no beer. Tomorrow I'll have about an hour, maybe 2, to get to the ground from the station.

Dessie

Jun 17, 2010
Sheffield
Fat Cat, Kelham Island Tavern, Shakespeare, Ship Inn - only 5 minute walk from Shalesmoor Tram stop. If you're coming by choo choo and not wearing colours, there's the Sheffield Tap in the station. Nearer the ground, Hillsborough Hotel or New Barrack Tavern. Any closer and it's home fans only

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Not going to Sheff, but my favourite pub there is the Rutland, great real ale place. The Brown Bear in the city centre is worth a visit as it's a classic Northern old man's boozer and the cheapest pub I've ever been in.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Tomorrow I'll have about an hour, maybe 2, to get to the ground from the station.
One of the best pubs in Sheffield is actually in the station - the Sheffield Tap.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Not going to Sheff, but my favourite pub there is the Rutland, great real ale place. The Brown Bear in the city centre is worth a visit as it's a classic Northern old man's boozer and the cheapest pub I've ever been in.

The Brown Bear is an extraordinary pub. Tiny and the cheapest pint of Sam Smith's I have ever had. Some of my predecessors ran entire Crucible snooker event coverage from in there.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
The Barracks near the ground is brilliant.

Do you mean the New Barrack Tav ? think thats were we are heading to for our lager and lime, been there before and if it was'nt for all those tanktop wearing volvo drivers in there drinking that stinky cloudy brown stuff it would be perfect .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here