Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sami leaves again........

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Perhaps this management lark isn't for him. Who knew!

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
May 8, 2007
Toronto
He's about as good at football management as John Barnes is at TV presenting.

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
His management CV isn't exactly building in the right direction, is it? Seemed a nice bloke when I met him shortly after his appointment to Brighton, but soon showed his abilities (or lack thereof) as a manager. Wasn't just us then that he wasn't a resounding success for...

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
How different would it all have been if spammy lee had not reneged on being his assistant

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
He has just got to be better at something else - football manager just doesn't seem to be his thing.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
That would be because he is completely useless as we know to our cost

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Decent bloke who did us a massive favour by doing the honourable thing and resigning when he did, rather than just keep on cashing the pay cheques and dragging us into League One. Wishing him well.

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
Seemed a nice bloke when I met him

I agree (not that I've met him) and wonder if that's his problem. Maybe he's too nice for the cutthroat world of football management.

Maybe rather than posing for pictures of him pulling pints in a local he should, you know, just do that full time. Nice bloke, plenty of stories to tell....seems like he's missed his vocation in life.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I agree (not that I've met him) and wonder if that's his problem. Maybe he's too nice for the cutthroat world of football management.

Maybe rather than posing for pictures of him pulling pints in a local he should, you know, just do that full time. Nice bloke, plenty of stories to tell....seems like he's missed his vocation in life.

Surely there's at least ONE more role available in the TV world for yet another Professional Ex-Liverpool Player?

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Surely there's at least ONE more role available in the TV world for yet another Professional Ex-Liverpool Player?

Sky could at least give him a short-term contract until Steven Gerrard becomes available.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
He's just so incredibly dull sounding is the problem, not going to inspire a player in the slightest.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
It's a shame because Zurich was such an appropriate club for Sami - alphabetically, they are last in Europe, managerially he is last in Europe.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here