Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why are JFK and Ince not available?

Aug 9, 2003
East Sussex
Not sure where I read this (Naylor tweet?) but I believe Crofts is available for POs but JFK and Ince are not?

Don't think I'd pick either of them ahead of Sidwell or Crofts but curious to know why they are unavailalble.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Well JFK is long dead and I'm not sure he was ever much good at football anyway :smile:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Maybe there is agreement to sell them to their clubs they are at

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I would guess JFC and Ince were "until the end of the season" and the season doesn't finish until after the PO final, same way Wilson is available to us.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Where they on full/half season long loans which include the playoffs whereas crofts was only on a short term loan deal?

I found it weird when Sidwell was on SSN the other day and said that 'Brighton have taken over his contract from Stoke' rather than he had signed on loan until the end of the season. Sounded a bit of a weird way of putting it unless we signed him on a free and only gave a 6 month contract?

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Did we loan them until after play off dates with no recall? Seems odd Fulham and MKD were never going near the top 6!

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Their registrations are held by Fulham and MK Dons until the season ends (June 30th) as per the rules of full or half season loans. Chris O'Grady is also unavailable for the same reason. Crofts moved on an emergency loan so his registration returns to us at the end of the loan deal.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Crofts and Rea were on short term loans which always have a recall option after 28 days.

Ince, JFC, and COG were on half/full season loans - up to June 30th, and don't have a recall.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here