Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Last edited:

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
He also said yesterday on SSN that we were the best team of the 4 in the play-offs and that we deserved to get promoted. Starting to like him :thumbsup:

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
I thought this quote was more interesting:

"He got the opportunity to go to the Premier League from Shrewsbury and he turned it down because he wanted to go to a club where he would get a game. He had to wait until halfway through the season because Gordon Greer and Dunk were doing so well."

This was news to me, is it common knowledge, and if so to which club? Even more credit to the lad.

PG

Knockaert's Swagger

Feb 14, 2008

"He got the opportunity to go to the Premier League from Shrewsbury and he turned it down because he wanted to go to a club where he would get a game. He had to wait until halfway through the season because Gordon Greer and Dunk were doing so well."

This was news to me, is it common knowledge, and if so to which club? Even more credit to the lad.

PG

Swansea possibly.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

PG

Swansea
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/28200511

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
That was suggested when we signed him that he had turned down Premier clubs. I dont agree with Dyche as manager of the year. He had an easy job as he kept the squad relegated except swapped Ings with Gray for £9m, CH took a bottom 4 side to near automatic promotion, much bigger achievement.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
That was suggested when we signed him that he had turned down Premier clubs. I dont agree with Dyche as manager of the year. He had an easy job as he kept the squad relegated except swapped Ings with Gray for £9m, CH took a bottom 4 side to near automatic promotion, much bigger achievement.

spot on
just the way I see it as well

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
Interestingly, Cellino at Leeds turned down the chance to sign Goldson because he thought he had an odd shaped head and therefore couldn't head properly

This was according to James brown the GQ mag editor who is a Leeds fan

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here