Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anybody heard any whispers about this years pre season tour

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Yes I know the season might not finish for another 2 weeks and the club have other matters to think about but last year the club released outline info just before the end of the season so hotels and flights could be booked - will the destination depend on which division we will be playing in?

Anybody ITK or heard anything

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
My guess is it will involve mountain training again, and I really wouldn't be surprised if we play Oscar's RB Saltzberg.

ForestRowSeagull

Jan 6, 2011
Now Brixton
Wouldn't be surprised if they went back to Tignes, seemed CH was very happy with the arrangements. Would be good to know soon as would like to get out there for friendlies.

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
My guess is it will involve mountain training again, and I really wouldn't be surprised if we play Oscar's RB Saltzberg.

Hope not. Another plastic franchise who stole another club. Wasn't aware Oscar had rocked up there. He never stays anywhere long so not always easy to keep track.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
If we are n the Premership I think we should tour SA or the Far East but stay in Europe if we are still in the Championship thank Mike Dean oh shit I tried to get the Arse out of my mind .

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
If we are n the Premership I think we should tour SA or the Far East but stay in Europe if we are still in the Championship thank Mike Dean oh shit I tried to get the Arse out of my mind .

Wouldn't it be a bit late to organise that sort of tour though, after all the matches will only be 6 weeks after the PO final.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Yes I know the season might not finish for another 2 weeks and the club have other matters to think about but last year the club released outline info just before the end of the season so hotels and flights could be booked - will the destination depend on which division we will be playing in?

Anybody ITK or heard anything

hqdefault.jpg

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
I heard a few months ago, they were looking at coming back to Spain, no idea if it went any further than that though

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here