Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

O/T Wedding suit hire

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
I'm getting married on the August Bank holiday weekend so am starting to look at suits for me, best man, my dad, father of the bride and page boys and don't know where to begin to be honest.

Do any of you that have been down this road have any recommendations of anywhere to hire them from?

Large company or small independents, I'm not bothered but she's getting herself in a tizzy over it so thought I'd ask on here to see if anyone had a good experience with anyone?

Thankyou muchly.

Jan 30, 2008
I'm getting married on the August Bank holiday weekend so am starting to look at suits for me, best man, my dad, father of the bride and page boys and don't know where to begin to be honest.

Do any of you that have been down this road have any recommendations of anywhere to hire them from?

Large company or small independents, I'm not bothered but she's getting herself in a tizzy over it so thought I'd ask on here to see if anyone had a good experience with anyone?

Thankyou muchly.

have you got the ring yet ???
regards
DR

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Got ours from Moss Bros. pretty decent and only managed to get one order wrong which was our sons trousers, these were quickly changed as they got some in from another store. Also allowed us to return to a number of stores across the country.

Pretty decent if you are on a medium budget

Edit: and congratulations by the way!

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
While it's a worry they're in Administration I expect them to be bought out soon you could try Austin Reed.

Had them for a mates wedding, very good service and cheaper than Moss Bros.

You could come to their flagship Regent St store with the chaps for a bit of an away day and have some fun at the same time.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
While it's a worry they're in Administration I expect them to be bought out soon you could try Austin Reed.

Had them for a mates wedding, very good service and cheaper than Moss Bros.

You could come to their flagship Regent St store with the chaps for a bit of an away day and have some fun at the same time.

Do you work there perchance?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here