Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bobby

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Since the start of the season I have imagined him scoring the winner in the last minute at Wembley. Now there is a chance we could be there is there any chance of him being fit enough to be on the bench?

Can we just wheel him on for the final corner or something? Especially if it is against Derby!

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Shame it's not going to happen, but I can just imagine all those 1000's of Derby fans absolutely crapping their pants if he came on with 10 minutes go with the game at 0-0 :lolol:

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Not sure.

The only info comes from internet ITKs, so either believe them or be fooled by them. Who knows.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Someone must know. I saw him walking quite adeptly at the end of the last match. That's pretty much all he needs to do for ten minutes, and kick a football into a goal.

seagully

Cock-knobs!
Jun 30, 2006
Battle
Surely if he is expecting to retire at the end of this season it would be worth aggravating his injury for a chance to fire us to the Prem in a 15 minute cameo goal-fest. If it was middle of the season then fair enough, but this could be his last professional match. Come on Bobby/CH, you know it makes sense!!

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Even if Stockdale has to push him around in a wheelchair for him to kick the winner at Wembley, he HAS to play somehow.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Even if Stockdale has to push him around in a wheelchair for him to kick the winner at Wembley, he HAS to play somehow.

He doesn't really does he? But if it was a film he would be sure to come on and score the winner T Wembley!

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
He's done. Retired

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
I'd have him on the bench vs Derby. He doesn't have to play: it'll be enough to put the wind up Derby and psych them out.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Why haven't club announced it ?

Why would they, doesn't achieve anything. Could be seen as distraction. They will wait until season done

West Upper Seagull

Oct 31, 2003
Woodingdean
Confirmed not available for play offs.

Where has this been confirmed ? When the club confirmed his hip injury there was nothing said that indicated he had retired or wouldn't play again this season. They simply said that it was a known injury when he signed and they knew they had to manage him carefully ! So unless someone has received inside information there is nothing to suggest he's definitely unavailable IF we were get to the final at the end of the month.

When we signed him at the start of he season I posted on here at the time that he would complete his hat trick of scoring the winner in the play off final for us having done this for West Ham and QPR ! It's written in the stars !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here