Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Vote - Mike Dean, right or wrong

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
I know there has already been too many threads on the Mike Dean / Dale Stephens fiasco but I think there is a place for this one.

Get on hear and vote: http://www.gazettelive.co.uk/sport/...ienced-championship-stephens-unlucky-11310959
[scroll down to end of article]

The northern chimps are currently agreeing by 81% that the decision was CORRECT - let's all get on this big time and turn that error around.
Of course it won't make any difference, but on a Boro newspaper site, if we can swing it round a bit - might get some publicity?
Get voting .....

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I really don't care anymore. Shouldn't we move on from this?

By banging on about this constantly, we're letting it define our season. The season isn't over yet.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Sorry, I just can't be bothered.

We know he was wrong.

The FA know he was wrong but didn't have the balls to rescind it.

Nearly every pundit I have heard on tv or radio knows he was wrong.

I couldn't give 2 shits what a local Boro rag thinks about it. In actuality, I think the fact that they are still trying to prove to themselves that Dean was right must mean in their heart of hearts, they know he was wrong too.

Last edited:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Throughout the season as we play various opposition I often see posts deriding other towns, and I don't comment as it seems immature and lacking in class. So I guess I'm feeling immature at the moment, because I'm glad they're stuck in a shitty town.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
I never vote on other teams' polls except if palace have a particularly foul badge or shirt they have foolishly put up for vote.

Can't be bothered with this vote.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Just bored shitless by the whole thing now. Whats done is done, I couldn't give a flying f**k at a rolling donut about an online poll in some shit northern rag that reports on a football club I could not possibly give less of a toss about.

Friday and Monday is all that matters now.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
80% think Dean made the right decision. Genuinely gobsmacked that so many think that :shrug:

KingstonSeagull

May 1, 2013
Shoreditch
Capture.PNG
Guardian seemed to have it right...

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Concentrate on Friday's game for ****'s sake!!!

Falmer Flutter ©

Feb 18, 2004
Petts Wood
Concentrate on Friday's game for ****'s sake!!!

This, it's getting (even more) embarrassing now. We've got the first leg of the play-offs in two days' time and you would hardly know it looking at the main page. Newspaper polls, letters to the FA, conspiracy theories. Absolutely tragic. Look ahead, think positive and get to Hillsborough if you can.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here