Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Unchartered 4: A Thiefs End

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
[yt]hh5HV4iic1Y[/yt]

OK fellow geeks and virgins, anyone else picked up THIS bad boy yet ? Had mine delivered last night, and I have to say it is without doubt the most amazing looking game I have ever seen. The visuals on offer are astonishing, the gameplay is exhilarating, it really is the closest thing you can get to "playing a film". Great storyline, well scripted, superbly acted, and the way the cut scenes blend you seamlessly into the action is a joy. I could not put this down last night, and the best thing - it massively succeeded in taking my mind off of M*#e D%*n and Sheffield fookin' Wednesday for a few hours.

Loved the first 3, so this was the main reason I bought a PS4 last year in lieu of its release. It is actually pointless having a PS4 if you don't have this game. Eye-popping.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Getting it asap. Looking forward to it. Looks gorgeous.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Naughty Dog are the masters of squeezing every bit of juice out of the Playstation hardware.

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
I made an interesting choice of switching from PS to XBOX this generation and haven't regretted it so far. But I loved Unchartered 1-3 and this is the one game so far that makes me really want a PS4.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
No but getting Doom.

What i crave the most is..."The last of us 2"

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I made an interesting choice of switching from PS to XBOX this generation and haven't regretted it so far. But I loved Unchartered 1-3 and this is the one game so far that makes me really want a PS4.

I did the switch the other way round. Both consoles are great but PS4 games are the clear winner. That's why i made my switch.

Hendrax

Jan 23, 2013
Worthing
[yt]hh5HV4iic1Y[/yt]

OK fellow geeks and virgins, anyone else picked up THIS bad boy yet ? Had mine delivered last night, and I have to say it is without doubt the most amazing looking game I have ever seen. The visuals on offer are astonishing, the gameplay is exhilarating, it really is the closest thing you can get to "playing a film". Great storyline, well scripted, superbly acted, and the way the cut scenes blend you seamlessly into the action is a joy. I could not put this down last night, and the best thing - it massively succeeded in taking my mind off of M*#e D%*n and Sheffield fookin' Wednesday for a few hours.

Loved the first 3, so this was the main reason I bought a PS4 last year in lieu of its release. It is actually pointless having a PS4 if you don't have this game. Eye-popping.

Clearly havent played P.C games from 5 years ago....

that being said, i'm not a fan.

just a heads up of the fluff they try to throw at you, like in your video.

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
I did the switch the other way round. Both consoles are great but PS4 games are the clear winner. That's why i made my switch.

PS4 certainly has more exclusives, but the exclusives I've played on Xbox have been great. Sunset Overdrive and Gears of War (simply because I'd not played it before) have been particular favourites but there's been a number of others too. I appreciate that Infamous, The Last of Us, Killzone and FF may appeal to a lot of people, but for me personally, it's only really Unchartered that's of interest from the exclusives, and it's not enough of a reason to buy a new console.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
PS4 certainly has more exclusives, but the exclusives I've played on Xbox have been great. Sunset Overdrive and Gears of War (simply because I'd not played it before) have been particular favourites but there's been a number of others too. I appreciate that Infamous, The Last of Us, Killzone and FF may appeal to a lot of people, but for me personally, it's only really Unchartered that's of interest from the exclusives, and it's not enough of a reason to buy a new console.

I don't do console wars. The Last of us online shooter is probably the best game i've played. I could not put it down for months. I have a windows phone and it would have been easier to get the new xbox but not having the last of us was the deal clincher. I wish the PS4 had backwards capabilities though. Xbox was all about Halo and that doesn't do it for me.

I still have my 360 set up

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014
I don't do console wars. The Last of us online shooter is probably the best game i've played. I could not put it down for months. I have a windows phone and it would have been easier to get the new xbox but not having the last of us was the deal clincher. I wish the PS4 had backwards capabilities though. Xbox was all about Halo and that doesn't do it for me.

I still have my 360 set up

I'm totally with you on the console wars - I'm too old for that shit.

The Last of Us was an immense game, albeit I only played the PS3 single player.

Backwards compatibility is something I've enjoyed on X1, as its given me a chance to play a few games I couldn't last generation, albeit it's something I've dipped into rather than fully explored due to time.

Saying that, the best game I've played this generation was MGSV - I got totally addicted to that, despite its flaws.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Clearly havent played P.C games from 5 years ago....

that being said, i'm not a fan.

just a heads up of the fluff they try to throw at you, like in your video.

Not sure what "fluff" they've thrown at me. Forget the Youtube video, the game is amazing and looks absolutely fantastic on my TV. The HD picture is pin sharp in the foreground and background. Truly a beautiful game to look at, the detail is on another level.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Completed it, frustratingly it just asked me to go all the way back but was just a bit harder!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here