Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Steve Parish: "[Brighton] are a good club."

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Can"t listen to that at work.

Was he being nice ?

Everything is going very weird at the moment.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Main snippets...

"They're a good club."

"They're run really well."

"When we play them it's a bit of a circus. It's a tricky thing to manage cos of the rivalry between the fans"

"You're not a proper football club unless you got a proper rival."

"If they make it into the top flight that will certainly be two massive, massive games next year. They're the kind of games you want to be part of and play in."

"I wouldn't go quite as far as wishing them all the best, but if they do get promoted then it's another couple of huge games to look forward to next year."

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Main snippets...

"They're a good club."

"When we play them it's a bit of a circus. It's a tricky thing to manage cos of the rivalry between the fans"

"If they make it into the top flight that will certainly be two massive, massive games next year. They're the kind of games you want to be part of and play in."

"I wouldn't go quite as far as wishing them all the best, but if they do get promoted then it's another couple of huge games to look forward to next year."

La la la la la la; can't hear you.

It's simply not acceptable to have my perfectly justifiable prejudices about the strangely-coiffed one amended by anything that he might actually say.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Main snippets...

"They're a good club."

All fair enough. He seems to be a MASSIVE bell-end, in general, but can't fault those quotes. Particularly with the bold line (NOT wishing us well). Without that part it would read as smug fake bullshit, but he's saved himself there.

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
This is the man who knew the truth about Poogate and chose to sit on it. He thinks that we are a “good club”, but was happy to see the club’s good name sullied.

This is the man who was happy let Palace fans (and credit to them) pay St John’s Ambulance after Palace exited their second administration.

I suspect that Tony Bloom would have acted differently in both scenarios.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
This is the man who knew the truth about Poogate and chose to sit on it. He thinks that we are a “good club”, but was happy to see the club’s good name sullied.

This is the man who was happy let Palace fans (and credit to them) pay St John’s Ambulance after Palace exited their second administration.

Now that's more like it. Dislike level increased back to 100%.

Aug 11, 2003
The Open Market

Bleurgh!

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
proboscis_monkey.jpg

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
My dislike for him remains. A total bellend, completely suited to that tin pot club.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Deary me, you are a bunch of precious poppets aren't you :)
He's being nice to you, and you still find fault with him.
He should have said you're a bunch of drama queens, and be done with it !

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Deary me, you are a bunch of precious poppets aren't you :)
He's being nice to you, and you still find fault with him.
He should have said you're a bunch of drama queens, and be done with it !
Yes, he's caught us off guard by being nice.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here