Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Any action against Ramirez?

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Apparently its now ok for players to strike referees, intimidate them and force them into making incorrect decisions. Not just satisfied with covering up a blunder of monumental proportions by the referee and showing that they are paying lip-service to appeals, as yet, they have completely disregarded a player striking a referee. This is as bad as deciding that Dale Stephens red was deserved.
The whole business stinks and is it any wonder that the FA are now held in such low esteem.

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
Apparently its now ok for players to strike referees, intimidate them and force them into making incorrect decisions. Not just satisfied with covering up a blunder of monumental proportions by the referee and showing that they are paying lip-service to appeals, as yet, they have completely disregarded a player striking a referee. This is as bad as deciding that Dale Stephens red was deserved.
The whole business stinks and is it any wonder that the FA are now held in such low esteem.

Striking the referee??? Hardly a Jackie Chan move

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I wouldn't go too much on the 'intimidating the referee' line - our lot were in his face as much as there's. Should be at least a yellow, if not a red, for knocking the card out of the referee's hand though.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I'm sure I saw somewhere about a fundraising effort to buy him some proper shin pads :moo: :dunce:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here