Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Approx 29,000 sold to date for Monday's Play Off Game

spoonie

Apr 19, 2011
Logged on to the Ticket Site this morning and there are so many tickets available still available - ground will only be half full at this rate.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
OwlsTalk is going to be all over this.

50 home fans.
NRhTp24.png

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
No real surprise. Its been a long season and Monday nights are a shocker for those travelling any distance. A lot will wait to see if we get past Wednesday, then the clamour will begin.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Different circumstances I know, but the Derby play-off didn't sell out and if I recall correctly there were the odd single tickets here-and-there available on the day for the Palace play-off, although not on general sale, purchase history only, again if I recall correctly.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I didn't know when the STH cut-off was and only picked mine up a short while ago. A fair few folk might be in the same boat.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
I didn't know when the STH cut-off was and only picked mine up a short while ago. A fair few folk might be in the same boat.

Cut off was 8 am this morning. 55 minutes ago.

Expect loads of complaints from STs from now on that 'their seat' has been sold.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
A quick rough scan shows about 7,500 tickets available.

Assuming a full Amex of c30,300, and taking 2,000 off for Sheffield Wednesday fans, this leaves 28,300 seats for Albion fans.

This would indicate around 20,000 tickets have gone which must be around our current season ticket holder number, allowing for the drop-off that happened as a result of last season's horror show.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Friday night up in Sheffield and a Monday night at Amex are hardly the most accessible nights for football. If the home tie had been Sat/Sun it would have sold out in no time.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Cut off was 8 am this morning. 55 minutes ago.

Expect loads of complaints from STs from now on that 'their seat' has been sold.
Anyone with an ounce of common sense and wanting their seat would have checked after Saturday, and the club have sent at least two emails. Anyone complaining has no grounds....

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
I've got my two tickets on existing STs.
Trying this morning to get a third using a new 16/17 ST.

Website is being annoying telling me I can't buy any more tickets.

Fortunately it doesn't seem I will miss out as a consequence.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
This is the least looked-forward to play-off series we have ever been involved in. We've just had the stuffing knocked out of us, then we had the Stephens decision, and it's only Sheffield Wednesday anyway - not exactly a hot ticket at the best of times.

Regardless, the gate will be 26,000 I should think, which in the context of our historical support remains a very healthy attendance

By the way, Palace couldn't even sell out their last play-off game against us, their arch rivals - there were 2,000 spare seats for that one. Sometimes play-off games just don't sell out. :shrug:

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Friday night up in Sheffield and a Monday night at Amex are hardly the most accessible nights for football. If the home tie had been Sat/Sun it would have sold out in no time.

It only went on sale to members rather than season ticket holders 15 minutes ago. Doubt the number of people under the members category is huge either. Once it goes on sale to purchase history people tomorrow there wont be many if any left.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Anyone with an ounce of common sense and wanting their seat would have checked after Saturday, and the club have sent at least two emails. Anyone complaining has no grounds....

Nice.

I'd like to think I have more than an ounce of common sense. I'd not checked and I still have 437 emails in my Inbox that I've not had the chance to clear that accumulated over the weekend. As a result, I've not seen any club email, assuming I do actually have them.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Logged on to the Ticket Site this morning and there are so many tickets available still available - ground will only be half full at this rate.

A quick rough scan shows about 7,500 tickets available.

Assuming a full Amex of c30,300, and taking 2,000 off for Sheffield Wednesday fans, this leaves 28,300 seats for Albion fans.

This would indicate around 20,000 tickets have gone which must be around our current season ticket holder number, allowing for the drop-off that happened as a result of last season's horror show.

So actually, almost EVERY seat that was available to be purchased, up until 8am today, HAS already been sold?

Absolutely brilliant effort from the thread starter. Truly excellent thread :thumbsup:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
For some stooopid reason my seats don't come up when I log in.

I've only ever had problems with the ticketing, since day 1.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here