Come on people

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
What happened to this?

and this?

AlbioncelebratevReading2.jpg

and THIS??

article-0-00ABA20000000578-239_306x423.jpg

(ok, I just wanted to post that again. LOOK AT IT!)

What would Calde say?

COME ON!!! ARRRRRGH!

Hamilton

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Come on! Let's do this!

Sent from my iPhone using blancmange

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
I'm not even feeling that positive but some of the stuff people are posting is :cry::cry:

Where's your fighting spirit??

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Would this man give up on his team?

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
#Together

We are together. We were together in anger & sorrow and now we're together in fighting back.

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Yes, Yes and three times Yes. I have bought my ticket for the Positivity Express, my suitcase is packed and I even have sandwiches.
Remember Dale - We Shall Not Fail.
Let's get this done.
:albion: :albion: :banana: :banana: :banana:
:goal:

Pretty Plnk Fairy

NSC Patreon
Jan 30, 2008
ive sent the team four jars of my goosberry and wild blueberry conserve to cheer the team up.

It won third prize in the big competition at Eastbourne a few weeks ago so will help them overcome loosing to Middlesboro on Saturday. Cant say too much as the OB may be watching, but some of the lads werent happy with the result of the competition. They've been round to the allotment of the bloke who won it and swapped his slug pellets for Cadbury's chocolate buttons, which slugs love. He wont be happy when those little blighters eat all his prize rhubard, that will learn him.

Regards

DR

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
I'm really looking forward to Friday now and can't wait for Monday! Hopefully we'll get s day out at Wembley and Dean, Ramirez et al will be a distant memory. Maybe we should treat this like the FA Cup final. What match at Middlesbrough? Who is Mike Dean?
Let's do this.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Two games from Wembley, three from the Pemier a League. The worst thing that can happen is we build and start again next season

Pretty Plnk Fairy

NSC Patreon
Jan 30, 2008
i'm worried the team is depressed so will email Paul Braber and ask him if i can come on the team coach and sing them some songs on my ukelele on the journey to Bramall Lane on Friday.

ive been going through all of George Foremans back catalogue as he is the most famous ukelele player evs, and his most well known song in called Cleaning Winders, so ive practiced a new verse

" I stuck my ladder up at number seventeen
Peeped through the bedroom curtains to see two lezzas flicking the bean
Had a sex wee it was so obscene
When i'm cleaning winders"

Regards

DR

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports