Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What CONSPIRACY THEORY will mean we don't beat Wednesday?

Black Rod

Jan 19, 2013
So far we have been denied promotion by:

Joey Barton not being sent off for stamping on Kayal because he is Joey Barton
Mike Dean sending off Dale Stephens because he was in league with Boro
The FA chucking out the appeal because they don't want us in the Premier League

Personally, I can see somebody connected with Sheffield Wednesday somehow ensuring that half our team come down with food poisoning on Friday. Perhaps even the same people who poisoned the Spurs squad that year they missed out on the Champions League on the final day of the season

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Luck's about to turn....we could get all the breaks anytime soon....KTF

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Personally, I can see somebody connected with Sheffield Wednesday somehow ensuring that half our team come down with food poisoning on Friday. Perhaps even the same people who poisoned the Spurs squad that year they missed out on the Champions League on the final day of the season

That is one we can rule out. The club didn't trust the good cooks of Middlesbrough (and who can blame them) and took their own chefs with them to Parmo-land. I would imagine they'll do the same to Sheffield.

The Rattler

NSC Patron
Jun 30, 2010
Dullsville, Herts
That is one we can rule out. The club didn't trust the good cooks of Middlesbrough (and who can blame them) and took their own chefs with them to Parmo-land. I would imagine they'll do the same to Sheffield.

Are those the chefs from Sheffield who have been deep under-cover at The Albion for years awaiting this chance...?

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.
Forestieri scored a few for Watford against us. He is a threat and hits the bar. But Jamie Murphy scores a hat trick to doubly upset the locals and the ghost of Sid James takes over the PA at half time. The Wednesday fans robustly shake the hands of their modest and unassuming visitors.

Black Rod

Jan 19, 2013
David Stockdale - the next Shergar? (Being mysteriously kidnapped rather than winning the Derby)

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
The wind will be quite strong and against us in the first half.

Long goal kick caught by the wind catches our back four out .. they score. Lose 1 - 0

Queue several threads on how unfair life is, God is a northerner, boycott churches, therapy/support groups formed etc etc

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Most of the people I know don't seem like mind controlled zombies. Most of them are free thinking, individualistic, people achieving good things in life and going through life's ups and downs in their own, loveable way.
They don't feel the need to blame anyone or anything for their shortcomings, they accept it as part of life. I always imagine, and am usually proved right, that people who buy into conspiracy stuff are often under achievers seeking to blame something out of their control for their failures.
There are a lot of parallels with people suffering from Narcissistic Personality Disorder but that's a whole road I can't be bothered to go down.
Odd.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Most of the people I know don't seem like mind controlled zombies. Most of them are free thinking, individualistic, people achieving good things in life and going through life's ups and downs in their own, loveable way.
They don't feel the need to blame anyone or anything for their shortcomings, they accept it as part of life. I always imagine, and am usually proved right, that people who buy into conspiracy stuff are often under achievers seeking to blame something out of their control for their failures.
There are a lot of parallels with people suffering from Narcissistic Personality Disorder but that's a whole road I can't be bothered to go down.
Odd.

Go take your psychobabble and stick it where the sun doesn't shine.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Odd.

You're going to have to elaborate - I can't figure out who we can blame from that.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I reckon the home team will play in blue and white stripes thereby totally confusing our players.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Odd.

So are you a REMAIN or LEAVE the EU?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

I would normally say a nice answer and in truth it matters not for we are all helpless in the grand scheme of things that said either way one does have a choice and i will be decisive and vote leave accepting remain as i have no choice....but how i react to the choice i can control,within the karmic path i have been given (in this current lifetime) within the tolerances available..

Meanwhile as you were..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here