Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

With everything that's happened, do you think...

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
...if we DID win the play-offs at Wembley, it would make victory even sweeter?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Just like the Spurs vs Saints stitch up I'll always feel annoyed about that sending off whenever I think about it, for years and years and years. We were stitched up again on Sunday by a ref who knew exactly what the consequences of his appalling decision might be.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Just like the Spurs vs Saints stitch up I'll always feel annoyed about that sending off whenever I think about it, for years and years and years. We were stitched up again on Sunday by a ref who knew exactly what the consequences of his appalling decision might be.

Although if we go up anyway, it won't matter - except for Dale Stephens of course, who will miss the chance to play at Wembley should we beat Sheff Weds thanks to the FA *******

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Just like the Spurs vs Saints stitch up I'll always feel annoyed about that sending off whenever I think about it, for years and years and years. We have been stitched up again!
We are on the floor, but not counted out yet.

I think we need a 0-0 at Hillsbrough, get through that match and steady the ship.

Then think about what we need and how to win 2 more games.

We still have great attacking options, and can be very dangerous from set plays with Dunk ( available on Monday ), and Goldson causing loads of problems.

On to Hillsbrough.

Last edited:

HCxUK

Apr 18, 2014
I think winning promotion to the Premier League at Wembley in front of nearly 40k Albion fans would be more special than winning it in a shit northern shanty town. In my opinion, anyway.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London

If we go up, I think I might move on. We'll have had a great day out at Wembley as a result of Dean's incompetence. What will this forum be like if we beat Wednesday and it is announced Dean is refereeing the final. With the FA, it wouldn't surprise me.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
We are on the floor, but not counted out yet.

I think we need a 0-0 at Hillsbrough, get through that match and steady the ship.

Then think about what we need and how to win 2 more games.

We still have great attacking options, and can be very dangerous from set plays with Dunk ( available on Monday ), and Goldson causing loads of problems.

Onto Hillsbrough.

I don't disagree and I'm not suggesting that we can't win but it won't feel sweeter to me as I'll always feel we were cheated of the opportunity to win on Sunday.

I will be elated if we go up but I won't just forget or feel better about that **** Dean

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
YES !!!

The harder the journey, the greater the achievement and the sweeter the arrival.

I've often thought ( with no reason ) that Tony knows he can throw masses of money at the team and get promotion at any point. But where is the fun in that ?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Yes and no......i would really have loved the Title....Wembley would be great though..

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
I think it would show real character. Hughton comes across as a really respectable manager. Take our 2 stand out below par perfomances - at Rotherham and Cardiff. We followed those up with a strong run of results. And I can see Hughton getting everyone fired up for this next big battle

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

Surrey Phil

Aug 3, 2010
I think winning promotion to the Premier League at Wembley in front of nearly 40k Albion fans would be more special than winning it in a shit northern shanty town. In my opinion, anyway.

Is the right answer :thumbsup:

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
I'm looking forward to Friday, Monday and beyond.

It seems more sensible than looking back to last weekend.

That is the sensible approach. Although I'm not feeling very sensible at the moment.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here