Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How on earth are you NSC'ers with proper jobs coping

Dolph Ins

May 26, 2014
Mid Sussex
I'm just very happy for the flying public that I am a gardener and not an air traffic controller. I cannot even concentrate on mowing a lawn. How on earth are you Brighton fans with proper jobs coping?:mad:

D

Deleted member 2719

I am between jobs, some may say Semi retired!

I am doing my best to stay busy, washing and polishing my cars and van, tidying sheds and watching homes under the hammer!!

But it's not enough this part of the season is driving me mad, my mind keeps flicking back to cheating refs!!

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
I'm actually finding it easy to take my mind off the football. I gave up smoking just before the Derby game, so I don't even know what day of the week it is:mad:

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Ah this was you then!
wavylawn.jpg

To answer your question, it's not going too well.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
I am hiding under the duvet, which for some reason they have taken exception to in my office.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Not sure what a proper job is? A job is a job surely?

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Signed off sick with cellulitis for 3 weeks so I'm sitting here, seething with rage

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
Was meant to be growing tissue cells in the lab this afternoon but ended up procrastinating on here. I have a meeting with my project supervisor tomorrow so best clear my head of all things football by then.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I'm just too horrendously busy at work for football to even be a consideration. Not sure if that's a good thing or bad thing.

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
My project went live yesterday on our website, culmination of 2 years hard work so I've been busy concentrating on that!

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
I am a Male Model, mainly doing Catwalk shows and magazine modelling, all this takes my mind well away from the football........guess I'm just lucky really..............

robinsonsgrin

Mar 16, 2009
LA...wishing it was devon..
teaching doesnt give you two seconds to break wind, let alone fret.... the kids were not happy on monday as id promised them cake if we had gone up! on the plus side, they see a seagull and they have the intonation of the chant off pat!

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Even more swearing.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here