[Albion] No Card / Red Card

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
It's just ****ing laughable.

No Card Red Card.jpg

(No, we probably don't need another thread but this took me a good 5 minutes and I don't want my effort to go under-appreciated)

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
It does seem that we are having a run of bad luck with reffing decisions. Let's hope it changes for the next three games :thumbsup:

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
It won't.....Wednesday have been moaning about every decision against them trying to influence the refs

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It's lucky Stephens didn't try and kick the yellow and black ball.

He'd have put his foot through Ramirez' chest.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
Worse case of injustice I have seen for a long long time in football.

To get it wrong live is one thing, to get it wrong when reviewing clear evidence is just corrupt.

helipilot

Jan 20, 2010
Maybe the FA thought the big yellow ball was the real one... that would make sense... red card every day as Stephens was nowhere near it!

jonsey

Aug 5, 2011
North Sussex
I keep telling myself to leave this subject alone but, i am so b****y angry about the decision and now the old boy network closing ranks on the Albions appeal.......

TIME TO CHANNEL ALL OUR OUR ANGER AND MAKE THE PUSH INTO THE PREM, THEN THIS WILL SEEM LIKE A DISTANT MEMORY #UTA

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I keep telling myself to leave this subject alone but, i am so b****y angry about the decision and now the old boy network closing ranks on the Albions appeal.......

TIME TO CHANNEL ALL OUR OUR ANGER AND MAKE THE PUSH INTO THE PREM, THEN THIS WILL SEEM LIKE A DISTANT MEMORY #UTA

Even if we go up I will still be angry everytime I see the clip or think about it. Maybe I need some anger management.

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
It has now got to the stage where I want us to go up solely to settle a couple of scores.

samtheseagull

Sep 15, 2010
Absolute joke. how can they be so wrong. To be honest i wasent expecting much after the FA not taking back Murphys card at Bolton.

Redundant Gigolo

Jan 19, 2016
I often take a day or so and usually the tinted specs come off and I realise that perhaps we didn't have a case around an offside decision or a penalty that didn't go our way.

This though? The more you look at it the more abhorrent it becomes. To save face and avoid any degree of acceptance and culpability the FA have driven a potential dagger into the hearts of our promotion campaign. Ok so let's take the Boro game on the chin and move on.

But we can't move on. Because their incompetence has hamstrung us.

And they know it. They know they're wrong but can't possibly let that prancing show-off Mike Dean look as if he could ever get something so monumentally wrong.

It's appalling. It's absolutely unforgivably appalling.

mwrpoole

Sep 10, 2010
Sevenoaks
Even if we go up I will still be angry everytime I see the clip or think about it. Maybe I need some anger management.

I keep telling myself that I'd be even more angry had it been rescinded, all a case of what might have been 11 v 11. But I'm still raging nonetheless.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Any one know the odds on when Mike Dean will ref another Albion game. I fancy a tenner that it wont be before November 2018

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here