Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tweet to the FA

kevo

Mar 8, 2008

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Surely Monday's game live on national TV is the best platform to get our feelings across?

Will it change anything? No. Will it make us feel better? Yes.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
As if the old tossers who sit on the FA's committees read Twitter.

They employ highly trained media minions to do their communications, almost certainly a bunch of highly polished corporate office drones who are as likely to take any notice of your tweet as I am to be the next Prime Minister of St Vincent & the Grenadines.

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
This is the problem. No-one is visibly accountable for the FA's decision. It's not about targeting anyone: if they have time to watch the video they should have time to explain, even if it's 50 words, specifically why it was a straight red.

Complaining to a social media manager about this is like asking the tannoy announcer to explain a manager's decisions. It would be good to see the FA's sponsors questioned about whether they think it's acceptable, or for the league chairmen to vote for an update to the prehistoric system currently in place.

And it's not a club-specific thing. How many of these appeals get flatly turned down with no explanation? Everyone deserves better, don't want it happening to any club. I'm sure Boro will be on the end of a few in the PL next season.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
As if the old tossers who sit on the FA's committees read Twitter.

They employ highly trained media minions to do their communications, almost certainly a bunch of highly polished corporate office drones who are as likely to take any notice of your tweet as I am to be the next Prime Minister of St Vincent & the Grenadines.
Exactly like all the Berks that follow famous people on Facebook and no doubt these famous people never even look or post on Facebook :)

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here