Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Step Up Steve Sidwell

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Quality replacement, bags of Premier League experience and chomping at the bit to play his part.

Time to move on and focus on the positives.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Sidwell will give his all, I'm sure of that.

Simple facts though, are that he is not as good as Stephens, not as mobile as Stephens, and unlikely to be fit enough to be effective over 2 x 90 minutes just three days apart.

The FA have ROYALLY ****ed us over.

Sidwell will give his all, I'm sure of that.

Simple facts though, are that he is not as good as Stephens, not as mobile as Stephens, and unlikely to be fit enough to be effective over 2 x 90 minutes just three days apart.

The FA have ROYALLY ****ed us over.

This.

I won't question his commitment but he just isn't going to be able to hack it.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
I am sure Sidwell can see us through the Wednesday games - although two games so close together may be a big ask. Let's deal with these two and worry about the final if and when we get there

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
I for one am hoping the huge sense of injustice can be the driving force behind us getting promoted.

Honestly believe the players will be even more up for it now.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I back him to have a couple of storming games, perhaps even three :thumbsup:

He is a quality footballer.

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden
A subtle change in midfield could do it, play kayal a little deeper, hit wings asap, possibly give ak a free role with lua lua in for baldock.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patreon
Jan 3, 2012
Cometh the hour, cometh the man.

We haven't any choice, but we could do an awful lot worse, in my view.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
I thought Sidwell did fine when he came on at the Riverside actually.

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
We have been royally screwed by 2 supposedly top level referees which has cost us automatic promotion. Now this farce of a judgement is the crowning turd on it all. However much we and the team must be feeling everything against us we must try and channel this resentment into making damn sure we still get promoted. I have the utmost confidence that CH and CC will use all their playing and management experience to do this for the squad. We must now play our part as fans. Make the AMEX a cauldron on Monday and let's see the team to Wembley, and let's do the same there. UTA and screw the FA

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
We have been royally screwed by 2 supposedly top level referees which has cost us automatic promotion. Now this farce of a judgement is the crowning turd on it all. However much we and the team must be feeling everything against us we must try and channel this resentment into making damn sure we still get promoted. I have the utmost confidence that CH and CC will use all their playing and management experience to do this for the squad. We must now play our part as fans. Make the AMEX a cauldron on Monday and let's see the team to Wembley, and let's do the same there. UTA and screw the FA

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

How did Pawson screw us? Because he didn't give Burnley the goal that crossed the line?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here