Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cameron must go.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
He must have got one of those e-mails from Nigerian Ministry of Petroleum asking for 5 grand and all his personal details in order to unlock a $50,000000 fortune. Dave fell for it and felt like a right tw@t!

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Feel sorry for big Phil - he'll have nothing left to say if Dodgy Dave keeps nicking all his lines.

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
He must have got one of those e-mails from Nigerian Ministry of Petroleum asking for 5 grand and all his personal details in order to unlock a $50,000000 fortune. Dave fell for it and felt like a right tw@t!

Billy i am still waiting for my half brothers share. I keep watching Air Crash Investigations !

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
I don't beleive anything he says. Yesterday claiming that leaving Europe could lead to WWII was laughable. Just like the claim to being able to unite the Syrian rebel groups in the argument for support on airstrikes against ISIS in Syria.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
I don't beleive anything he says. Yesterday claiming that leaving Europe could lead to WWII was laughable. Just like the claim to being able to unite the Syrian rebel groups in the argument for support on airstrikes against ISIS in Syria.

Laughable and insulting.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Change Nigerian Ministry for Daddy and you pretty much have Cameron's life right there.

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
The Tories are gathering in the wings this euro referendum is a chance to see the right wing of British politics tear its self apart

sussex_guy2k2

Jun 6, 2014

Well WW2 would be an incredible achievement ???

Unfortunately, when the alternative is Corbyn or Nigel Farage, Dodgy Dave seems like a saint to anyone with half a brain cell.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here