Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Print at home tickets for the Wednesday game

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
Just printed my tickets off but there is no normal barcode but one of them weird black and white square thing there, is that ok ?

It means they have you marked down for SPECIAL attention.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Just printed my tickets off but there is no normal barcode but one of them weird black and white square thing there, is that ok ?

Yes its the future , same thing for the beamback , it did'nt work in the main if you crease the paper but the thought was there

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I guess because they had so many problems with the bar codes when people used cheap inkjet printers to print them out they decided to go this route where the is less bleed between the lines

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
What with the frisking and the fact that these things don't scan particularly easily, I'm expecting to see queues for the West Stand snaking back to the BANDSTAND on Monday.

Delayed kickoff. Nailed on.

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
Do I really need to fart arse around with folding it properly or will it be alright scrunched up in my pocket?

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
Do I really need to fart arse around with folding it properly or will it be alright scrunched up in my pocket?

Depends if you want to get in, without queuing for an hour at the ticket office for a re-print!

Basically - fold it however you want, as long as the QR code is NOT folded / bent / ****ed up.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Depends if you want to get in, without queuing for an hour at the ticket office for a re-print!

Basically - fold it however you want, as long as the QR code is NOT folded / bent / ****ed up.

This. Practice origami as much as you like, fashion the sheet of A4 into a seagull, or indeed an owl, maybe even a swan, but don't fold the tiny wee bit with the QR code on, else a whole new world of queueing pain awaits.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
They will all be fine. That's what you use to get on t Aeroplanes so if it works for that is will surely work at the Amex for a football match

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here