Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Inigo Calderon

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
Has he been given Nathan Jones position on the coaching staff?

I've noticed in games recently, when he hasn't been named on the bench, he's been on the touchline anyway, while other players not on the bench are presumably sat in the stands.

Have i missed him being given a coaching role?

If not, i hope he is given the job anyway, he's a shining light in our club and a wonderful example to all players young and old.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
No, he's just the 19th man in the match day squad. Last season he did similar and would be seen popping down to give a bit of advice. Good that he is around on match days still

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Pretty sure he's the sort of bloke that would do that unpaid anyway.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
if he has the credentials then he should get the job if he already has'nt
credit to the club and himself and has the passion we need
ONWARDS AND UPWARDS

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
He was wearing a puffer jacket at Boro with "1ST" on it. Might have just put it on because he was chilly but looked every part a coach IMO.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
I was playing Football Manager yesterday, started a new game as Sheffield United. Not sure why. Anyway, about a month into the season Hughton released Calderon. "Deemed surplus to requirements". Shocking.

Always gets shifted on from Brighton. I remember on FM12 I signed him for Barnet in League 2.

I then won back to back promotions and we're on course to finish above Brighton in the Championship :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here