Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I have 2 'small' requests of our club for this time next week please......

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
1) In the stadium - Do NOT change a thing. No clackers, plastic flags, opera singers, or any other fake stuff please.
2) Out the stadium - For the love of God PLEASE get together with Southern and the Police to organise extra/longer trains than the normal Monday evening service. This is going to be a REAL sell out. QPR was bad enough and that was 'only' 25k.

Oh and on the pitch just take us to Wembley obviously.....

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Allow everybody if they wish to stand for 1 game only?

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
1) In the stadium - Do NOT change a thing. No clackers, plastic flags, opera singers, or any other fake stuff please.
2) Out the stadium - For the love of God PLEASE get together with Southern and the Police to organise extra/longer trains than the normal Monday evening service. This is going to be a REAL sell out. QPR was bad enough and that was 'only' 25k.

Oh and on the pitch just take us to Wembley obviously.....

How about not having the words to Sussex by the sea on the screen when the players come out. It makes us look ridiculous

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
How about not having the words to Sussex by the sea on the screen when the players come out. It makes us look ridiculous

Not as ridiculous as the fans not knowing the words.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
If everyone just stood what exactly could they do about it? This is what happens at West Ham.

I would like to think not a lot ,but they would......

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
On 1, although I've not spoken to anyone, I'm sure this will be the case.

Chris Hughton was adamant that Boro was treated as just another game in every respect, so I reckon he'll be the same for this.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
On 1, although I've not spoken to anyone, I'm sure this will be the case.

Chris Hughton was adamant that Boro was treated as just another game in every respect, so I reckon he'll be the same for this.
I know players see things different to us but i don't like that talk,Wembley if we make it must be talked up...just another game? who are we real madrid or something

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I know players see things different to us but i don't like that talk,Wembley if we make it must be talked up...just another game? who are we real madrid or something

That's why Chris Hughton is a successful football manager and you do whatever it is you do for a living- no offence intended.

As a supporter, talk it up all you like. I'm happy for Hughton to keep the players calm and focused on what they need to do, as they generally have done pretty well all season.

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
And please, NO pitch invasion if we win Monday (on agg). Yes, it would be a big hurdle overcome and see us going to Wembley but nothing will be won on Monday and I wouldn't want a feeling that the job is done.

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
And please, NO pitch invasion if we win Monday (on agg). Yes, it would be a big hurdle overcome and see us going to Wembley but nothing will be won on Monday and I wouldn't want a feeling that the job is done.

Absolutely. And whatever result on Friday, please no singing about Wembley. We know what happened last time

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1

This: we're not those clowns from Berkshire

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Have we got crossed wires? Hughton wanted Boro to be treated just as any other away game, and I fully suspect he will want the playoffs home leg to be treated just as any other game too.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

Good luck with that one. The Amex has been crying out for a good pitch invasion for ages.

D

Deleted User X18H

1 is a good point . I'll think of a way to word it ! Things I do eh .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here