Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

No Medal for Barton!

Miximate

Aug 30, 2012
Mid Sussex
Just shown Championship trophy presentation on SSN and the medal ceremony...they had medals for everyone except JB

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Assume they asked him if he wanted anything stamped on the back, and he took it the wrong way.

smillie's garden

Am I evil?
Aug 11, 2003
This one instead? Unknown.jpeg

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
What makes it funny is that Tom Heaton got a medal after Barton, so there was one still there.

[tweet]729731183240564737[/tweet]

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
What makes it funny is that Tom Heaton got a medal after Barton, so there was one still there.

[tweet]729731183240564737[/tweet]

What badge have they got there for Sheffield Wednesday?? Looking on the right hand side

Have they changed badge or a SSN mistake?

bobzam

Brighton 'til I die
Aug 13, 2008
Bristol
Good to see him being a childish prat as always. When passed the trophy he ignored it with a right frown upon his face. Went into crowd, got an inflatable one and had a party on his own.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Doesn't quite seem the same, getting the trophy outside Burnley Town Hall on a Monday afternoon, does it? Can't say I have a whole lot of sympathy for certain individuals on those steps, but the decent ones amongst them (I include Ashley Barnes in that) really should have had the chance to celebrate properly after a game, and then done the whole civic reception thing afterwards on another day. All looks a bit underwhelming to me.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
How the hell you can send 27 players up to get 25 medals is beyond me. But out of all the Burnly players, Barton has to be the top of the list to not get one in my book, what a knob he has been throughout his career.

smillie's garden

Am I evil?
Aug 11, 2003
What badge have they got there for Sheffield Wednesday?? Looking on the right hand side

Have they changed badge or a SSN mistake?

Bird vs bird, and mammal vs mammal in the semi-finals, guaranteeing a bird vs mammal play-off final!

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
Absolute disgrace how the football league can overlook such an icon of the modern game is scandalous and someone's head should roll for this.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Can we move on from Burnley? Poor team, playing poor football and with a thug running midfield, but I really can't be bothered with them, they aren't important.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here