Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Best result for friday

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Short of winning six nil...What do we want from the away Leg.....The tie is not over till the final whistle at the Amex. A small lead might lead to complacency .Would a draw be best result or is relying on winning the home leg not on.

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
6 - 0 will do then we can rest players for the final. Seriously though, any win would obviously be best

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Short of winning six nil...What do we want from the away Leg.....The tie is not over till the final whistle at the Amex. A small lead might lead to complacency .Would a draw be best result or is relying on winning the home leg not on.

Getting a draw with Derby didn't pan out too well, didit?

I'd take a very spawny one nil win to be honest

Windsor_seagull

Aug 25, 2012

And the away draw against Palace didn't help either. Too many people thought we'd already got the job done, and a home win would be a formality. I know things are different this time, but let's make it easy. Away win, followed by home win. Done!

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
7 -- 7 with 15 seconds of added time left to go.........Stockdale kicks out a long ball.......everyone watches as the ball flies towards the Wednesday goalkeeper........he has come out too far to collect it...................the ball bounces ..........he tries to jump high enough to push it away...............he touches it........but not enough!!! The power of David's kick is just too much.....................it goes into the goal!!!!!! :clap: :albion: :albion: Sheffield Wednesday 7 Brighton & Hove Albion 8.................the whistle blows for full time..........

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
And the away draw against Palace didn't help either. Too many people thought we'd already got the job done, and a home win would be a formality. I know things are different this time, but let's make it easy. Away win, followed by home win. Done!

Quite right....Beating them about a month earlier at Home also led us to believe job done...obviously away win good but then we must still play like we would if we needed to win.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
A small lead might lead to complacency
It wouldn't.
Would a draw be best resultt
No.

Some idiots said the same before the boro match, that it was good we needed to win, not draw.

Middlesbrough didn't need to win, they needed to draw. How did that work out?

:rolleyes:

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Am I the only one who thinks the original question is stupid???
A win is the obvious answer
If we can not win then a draw
If we lose then by as small a margin as possible.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here