Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What is less unlikely than the FA rescinding Dale's red?

smillie's garden

Am I evil?
Aug 11, 2003
Well?

Saudi Arabia making gay marriage legal?

Farage helping out at a Calais jungle soup kitchen?

Going for the power of negative thinking....

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
The Chilcot report to say Tony Blair is a war criminal and be sent to The Hague.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Jeff Winter officiating a Celtic match.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Jeff Winter officiating a Celtic match.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I raise you Alan Roland refereeing a Wales match.

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
Mike Dean changing his name by deed poll to Estebàn Ramirez Gonzales and emigrating to South Sudan to oversee a desert tribe of nomadic "cotton" sellers and getting paid to take care of their camels while simultaneuosly being the fall-guy for their unscrupulous dealings.

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
An arthritic and blindfolded koala bear with a slightly dicky hip and gammy wrists reciting the last verse of the Trainspotting theme tune in Morse code to an audience comprising the Pope and John Lennon's ghost.

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
The majority of sane people in Brighton saying " No, that tall tower on the seafront doesn't resemble a phallus penetrating a doughnut".

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
The FA saying Burnley played an ineligible player so wiping out the late goal giving us a 2-1 win. and them 0 points for the game but still win the title.

smillie's garden

Am I evil?
Aug 11, 2003
Mrs Guilesworthy winning with her loganberry conserves at the fete this year. Das is concerned that the OB might be sniffing around, but hinted there'd been a "pectin problem."

The Brighton Bear

Come on Kylie, get a grip
May 3, 2010
Rottingdean
An arthritic and blindfolded koala bear with a slightly dicky hip and gammy wrists reciting the last verse of the Trainspotting theme tune in Morse code to an audience comprising the Pope and John Lennon's ghost.

That was so close last week but the medical records proved that the koala bear had nothing wrong with his wrists.He has had his benefits withdrawn.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here