Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pubs in St Leonards or Hastings for Friday?

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
As it doesn't look like there's going to be a beamback at the Amex will anyone be watching in a pub in St Leonards or Hastings? I've only just moved to St Leonards and haven't yet sussed out pubs that show footy.

There are not many around, been a long time since I watched football in town however the London Trader on the sea front in the old town used to have a big screen projector

The Auditor

Sep 30, 2004
Villiers Terrace
As it doesn't look like there's going to be a beamback at the Amex will anyone be watching in a pub in St Leonards or Hastings? I've only just moved to St Leonards and haven't yet sussed out pubs that show footy.

The Tower ( corner of London Road/Tower Road) normally has the football on ... and a good selection of Real ale if thats your bag

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Moda and Yates in Hastings town centre will have it on, though there will be music in all likelihood too. The Cutter rather than The London Trader, as mentioned, will show it in the old town. Not sure if The Trader has Sky. Duke of Wellington on the hight street is another old town option.

Wouldn't go to any in St.Leonards that show it. Old England = trouble.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
The Duke in Silverhill will be showing it. My local now since The Welcome changed hands. I'll be in Sheffield though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cosmic Joker

The Motorik
Apr 14, 2010
Chichester
The Tower ( corner of London Road/Tower Road) normally has the football on ... and a good selection of Real ale if thats your bag

The Tower is a great community pub; it's currently SE Sussex pub of the year. From what I saw on my visit, it was a friendly crowd and the landlady also had the manner of taking no nonsense. It's not very large, so get there early.

Harold

Jul 7, 2003
Hastings
The Cutter usually has all the footy on. We have a mini bus going up from Hastings but full now I'm afraid.

wangeye

Dec 1, 2014
Isn't the Liverpool final on the same night?

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here