Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Please write to Jeff Winter

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Why don't you publish the email you sent him and then we can judge for ourselves if you were rude or not?

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
What is the point..He's a Boro fan, everyone knows it and can tell by his annoying accent!

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Dear Jeff.

Thank you for your reply. I won't bother you again except when I come round yours with the Pankhurst gang.

Yours.

You.

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
If we're going to remove ridiculous threads which do nothing to encourage serious debate and could, by some, be deemed offensive, surely this is a candidate?

Your post has irritated me. Please post your email address so I can bombard your inbox with drivel. Thanks.

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
“There was no argument that Stephens played the ball but he went in studs up.

“When a player lifts his feet off the ground he always runs the risk.

“Some people think it’s OK as long as the player plays the ball but if the tackle is deemed to be reckless, endangers the safety of the opponents or excessive force is used, then it must be a red.”

This is what he wrote.....I`m no ref......As a Brighton Fan I`m like you ...Hoping for the best but if this is correct..perhaps so was the red.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove

“Some people think it’s OK as long as the player plays the ball but if the tackle is deemed to be reckless, endangers the safety of the opponents or excessive force is used, then it must be a red.”

This is what he wrote.....I`m no ref......As a Brighton Fan I`m like you ...Hoping for the best but if this is correct..perhaps so was the red.
He makes the assumption Ramirez had the ball at the time. He didn't.

He's clutching at straws to justify the decision and play to his audience.

Just leave the fool be.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
He's just one of a few ex-referees around at the moment who are trying to make a media career for themselves by being a 'character'.

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading

how do you kick a ball without lifting your foot of the ground? The reason the other player got hurt was because he was late and he was not wearing proper shin pads. He also should have got a red card for knocking the yellow card out of the refs hand.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here