Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Coins thrown at us during the game

shingle

Jan 18, 2004
Lewes
Standing right next to the Boro fans on left side. Chap right behind me was hit on face, man and his small son remonstrating with stewards as coin narrowly missed. Surprised its not been mentioned already.

Constant goading and offering out during the game and very few people applauding us post match.

That's it, end of, mini rant over, ONWARDS & UPWARDS

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
These things need to be filmed and published, or they will get little belief unfortunately.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Standing right next to the Boro fans on left side. Chap right behind me was hit on face, man and his small son remonstrating with stewards as coin narrowly missed. Surprised its not been mentioned already.

Constant goading and offering out during the game and very few people applauding us post match.

Jesus wept , welcome to football 2016 :facepalm:

Charlie's web

Apr 23, 2016

Perhaps the coins were meant for the ball boys/girls as they appeared to be on strike!

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter

There were no stewards between us and the Boro fans. You'll notice they didn't have numbers on their high viz jackets. They were just event staff. I asked one of them for help with something and he hadn't got a clue.

shingle

Jan 18, 2004
Lewes
Jesus wept , welcome to football 2016 :facepalm:

You've taken it the wrong way Alf. Personally I couldn't give a **** if we're applauded or not, my comment was aimed at some who said Boro fans were applauding the away support, they weren't imo

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
If we don't take the likes of Pretty Pink Fairy with us to away matches, then other teams will take liberties with no one to protect us.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Hit by a coin during the sixties. That was something. Six times and you could buy a bag of chips.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Ah! There is still mileage in the 'look at them horrible northern monkeys' posting stakes.

More threads, more threads I say. What about someone picked their nose and flicked bogies at me? Disgraceful!

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Ah! There is still mileage in the 'look at them horrible northern monkeys' posting stakes.

More threads, more threads I say. What about someone picked their nose and flicked bogies at me? Disgraceful!

Moaning about moaning? Classic.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here