Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is Ince now available for selection?

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
No, Fulham hold his registration until the season ends.

Crofts loan at Gillingham is in practice ended, and he would be available, although I also thought I read somewhere that he is injured.

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
No, Fulham hold his registration until the season ends.

Crofts loan at Gillingham is in practice ended, and he would be available, although I also thought I read somewhere that he is injured.

In recent games, he hadn't featured. So that would support the injured claim.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
But the half season loan would cover the playoffs if Fulham were in them. His registration transferred to Fulham for the 'regular season' + playoff tournament.

I'm still not sure that we can't recall him, unless someone more technically minded can point it out.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Regardless, I'm pretty sure Brighton have the right to recall the player early.

Same with JFC and COG I would assume.

But the half season loan would cover the playoffs if Fulham were in them. His registration transferred to Fulham for the 'regular season' + playoff tournament.
You can't recall players on long-term loan deals unless it's part of the agreement like with Elvis. Remember the questions regarding Wilson's loan which turned from a short-term into a long-term deal

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Does anyone genuinley believe Ince or Crofts is a better option than the squad we have that has got us to this point?

Honestly? Move on.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
You can't recall players on long-term loan deals unless it's part of the agreement like with Elvis. Remember the questions regarding Wilson's loan which turned from a short-term into a long-term deal
You are right. Although Elvis was actually a 93 day loan with recall available after 28 days.

Ex-Staffs Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Adelaide, SA
Does anyone genuinley believe Ince or Crofts is a better option than the squad we have that has got us to this point?

Honestly? Move on.
No, but with DS probably banned, we may need another midfielder on the bench and Ince is an option. Thats all. As for move on, he is still a promising young player as is JFC and I havent written them off.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004

Except Wilson could have been recalled as its a youth loan.

Ince couldn't.

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
Surely Fulham could release his loan contract if the player has the chance to play in playoffs and they have no games to play. which would also free up the extra couple weeks wages they are paying for nothing.??

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here