Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tickets for home leg v Weds

Grapes of Wrath

Nov 1, 2009
Worthing
I purchased my ticket for Mondays home leg last night, but see from the email receipt that they plan to post it to me. I'm actually away for this match, so have agreed that one of my mates can have it, but if its posted I won't be around to receive it to pass it on.

I rang the club this morning to clarify and they said season tickets are not being loaded for this match, its all either print it yourself or post it. I queried this but the young lady was adamant that this game is not being loaded onto our cards.

Anyone know if this is right or got any sensible ideas's please?

Thanks

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
I purchased my ticket for Mondays home leg last night, but see from the email receipt that they plan to post it to me. I'm actually away for this match, so have agreed that one of my mates can have it, but if its posted I won't be around to receive it to pass it on.

I rang the club this morning to clarify and they said season tickets are not being loaded for this match, its all either print it yourself or post it. I queried this but the young lady was adamant that this game is not being loaded onto our cards.

Anyone know if this is right or got any sensible ideas's please?

Thanks

It is right. Ask them to change it to print at home and email pdf to your mate.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here