Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will the fans support be the difference between success and failure this season?

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Feels like the boro home support was the difference even influencing the ref,will sheff wed be the same and are will able to create an intimidating atmosphere at the amex or have the club created a family friendly fanzone/rof type of vibe????

Why don't you just go and support the team. All you do is post negative drivel, I wonder sometimes who you really support! Were you at Boro?

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
It wasn't the home support that swayed the red card decision it was the linesman and player.

Did the Boro support make that much of a difference at one all they went quiet until the red card. Let's look at positives we didn't lose the game in a hostile environment, good practice for Friday night.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
friday you will see the 12th man and how it can lift the players ;)

You must be delighted that after years of playing in a half-empty stadium, your fans are coming out to support your team.

Any idea why they're coming out now all of a sudden?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Why don't you just go and support the team. All you do is post negative drivel, I wonder sometimes who you really support! Were you at Boro?

Of course he wasn't at Boro. He doesn't even go to home matches anymore.
All he does is post fishing trips on Nsc.

:fishing:

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Will be needing this stuff on the seat hinges that haven't moved for so long!

bg_uses_mup.jpg

Seems all my negative dribble turns into main stream views after about 4 years,been to 8 games over the past two seasons and had a southern counties game to attend Saturday,i am a Brighton fan but not a lover of modern football and the money involved so happy to pick my games when mates rates applies.The amex seems to have more fans interested in how much beer/food they can stuff down and how early they can leave each game! I have suggested well meant views on whats wrong and how to improve certain things,having said that the current board are doing a fantastic job with so many things but that does not mean a few things could not be improved,pretending all aspects are wonderful won't help tbo.:moo:
Which ever way this season pans out its been a fantastic season lets hope it has the dream end:clap:

Your club needs you! Get behind the lads over the next few games:clap2:

owlsonlineadmin

Jul 22, 2010
You must be delighted that after years of playing in a half-empty stadium, your fans are coming out to support your team.

Any idea why they're coming out now all of a sudden?

Same as the 16k Albion fans who returned to support you after moving to the Amex, a whiff of success does that.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Another tediuous attempt to slag off Albion fans from the OP, yawn!

In answer to his question no, the fans support will not be the difference between success and failure. If it were down to that than Galatasary and Fenerbache and Panathaikos etc would win the champions league every year. it will be down to the players and officials.

That said the Boro atmosphere was astounding on saturday and the best i have experienced by an absolute mile. It's been sad to read the bitterness on here over the last 24 hours as the Boro fans we met after game could not have been more gracious in victory (well draw anyway), really nice people.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Same as the 16k Albion fans who returned to support you after moving to the Amex, a whiff of success does that.

They couldn't all fit into the athletics stadium. There were 2K season ticket holders there. Don't assume the 8K that went to Withdean were the same 8K every week. You wouldn't want to take the elderly and young to a match where you were completely open to the elements all the time.

Sod it, I've bitten, haven't I?

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Another tediuous attempt to slag off Albion fans from the OP, yawn!

In answer to his question no, the fans support will not be the difference between success and failure. If it were down to that than Galatasary and Fenerbache and Panathaikos etc would win the champions league every year. it will be down to the players and officials.

That said the Boro atmosphere was astounding on saturday and the best i have experienced by an absolute mile. It's been sad to read the bitterness on here over the last 24 hours as the Boro fans we met after game could not have been more gracious in victory (well draw anyway), really nice people.

I agree, the atmosphere was electric, having been to quite a few old firm games, this was up there!

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009

Not too mention we were only playing in a ramshackle municpal athletics track before the Amex. Seriously if you are going to troll at least be vaguely intelligent about it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here