Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Happy Europe Day.....AGAIN!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Yes, that's right folks it's Europe Day again. But today's it's the turn of the EU; some might say the true Europe Day

"In Europe, Europe Day is an annual celebration of peace and unity in Europe. There are two separate designations of Europe Day: 5 May for the Council of Europe, and 9 May for the European Union (EU)."

Its one long party here...which might explain why us inners are such a jolly happy bunch but the Brexiters are grumpy old so and sos.

Enjoy x

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
My name is Ozymandias, king of kings:
Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!'
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away.

23wpdi.jpg

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
"In Europe, Europe Day is an annual celebration of peace and unity in Europe. There are two separate designations of Europe Day: 5 May for the Council of Europe, and 9 May for the European Union (EU)."

Sounds like something from the old Soviet Union. But I'm glad for you that you're doing as you're told and celebrating with all the other sheep.

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
Yes, that's right folks it's Europe Day again. But today's it's the turn of the EU; some might say the true Europe Day

Its one long party here...which might explain why us inners are such a jolly happy bunch but the Brexiters are grumpy old so and sos.

Enjoy x

Spending all our well earnt money again. That is what EU is all about.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Could be the last one if we Brexit. David Cameron today warning us all that we could even risk war in Europe again if we leave. #Scaremongering ........... or what..........

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here