Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Drawing the Boro line

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I'll admit that, for a number of reasons, I'm finding it difficult but I'm drawing the Boro line when I go to bed shortly.

On Monday morning focus shifts to the play-offs. Third time lucky, skilfully or whatever the hell it takes. The table doesn't lie - we were, and are, a considerably better team than anyone we may have to face (let's put Dale Stephens aside for a moment).

Let's do this.

Let's go up the hard way.

COME ON ALBION!

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I'll admit that, for a number of reasons, I'm finding it difficult but I'm drawing the Boro line when I go to bed shortly.

On Monday morning focus shifts to the play-offs. Third time lucky, skilfully or whatever the hell it takes. The table doesn't lie - we were, and are, a considerably better team than anyone we may have to face (let's put Dale Stephens aside for a moment).

Let's do this.

COME ON ALBION!
spot on
I have the luxury if you can call it that of trying to arrange a move so my mind is also on that but somewhere at the back its there coming forwards every now and then
yep we can do this

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
When is the appeal? Not that i have much faith in it.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
#KeepTheFaith

Obviously it's Brighton we're talking about here, but we are the best team in the playoffs. We can win this bloody thing.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
We do need to move on. Nothing can be changed. I suspect the red card is included in that too. Keep the faith.

Mar 9, 2011
Burgess Hill

Let's do this.

COME ON ALBION!

With you there. Got back from Yorkshire today, and been on NSC to catch up. As gutting as Boro was, time to refocus and go again. The players need to and so do we. Got Friday all sorted and somehow the excitement has returned! UTA #Together we can do this :bhasign::clap:

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
There's no chance we're going to win the appeal but Sidwell's playing well now and Greer was solid yesterday. Let's go a win the playoffs!

Greer was really slow

Last edited:

Kaiser_Soze

Who is Kaiser Soze??
Apr 14, 2008
Just played once without Stephens this season in the league.

0-0 vs Preston.

But we also didn't have Kayal. Our midfield was awful that day and it wasn't solely down to Stephens not being available.

DumLum

Oct 24, 2009
West, West, West Sussex.

Let's do this.

COME ON ALBION!
4th time lucky.

Commander

NSC Patreon
Apr 28, 2004
London
I'm trying to draw the line, but I'm just not ready yet. I need another couple of days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here