Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We are in the playoffs for to be in the premir league!!

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Everyone seems to have thrown the towel in. Unlucky red card, Burnley, Boro late goals to deny us of a top 2 finish.

We were ecstatic just to be in the playoffs when Leo headed that winner v Forest 2 years ago.

We are a better team than then and we were a lot better than Sheff Wed throughout the season. 2nd leg at home. Wembley looms:clap2:

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
quite right, thinking this a couple hours ago - we'd have taken playoffs at the beginning of the season and probably beginning of the year. its been a very good season, just a couple of games to go. and win.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
It's unbelievable isn't it! We've just finishedthird in the Championship, our best league position for thirty odd years and all I'm seeing on here is negativity.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I'm sure i read somewhere that Bristol City have been involved in something like 7 play offs. Never won any and lost in the final a few times.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
I'm sure i read somewhere that Bristol City have been involved in something like 7 play offs. Never won any and lost in the final a few times.

And one of those seven defeats demonstrates exactly why we should be positive

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
That's the spirit. Hope this is not on CH team talk before the next game.

Murray 17

Jul 6, 2003
Well, the club is putting a positive spin on it. Yesterday's email about play-off tickets started, 'Having secured a place in the Play-Offs...'

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here