Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

pubs showing the boro game sat

Jan 30, 2008
Poor effort ,K&Q full up 1out 1in policy(door staff) , standard 1lady pulling pints queues forming at the bar :nono:, Bell rammed:glare: ,was a struggle to get the beers in :angry:
regards
DR

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
maybe ,was going to watch it at the Black horse sat but ended up going to Brighton on an invite
regards

Have you been there before to watch football?
I went to the Brewers Arms for the Cardiff game and it was like going in someone's front room, standing room only next to the bar, everyone else was sitting down.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I was in the Black Horse for the first time on sat. Some carnival was on around the corner. I try to avoid the Bell. Hate plastic cups. Popped into the K&Q. Irish doorman was a bit of a cock.

Ended up at the Queens head on the corner from the Bell?

Jan 30, 2008
Have you been there before to watch football?
I went to the Brewers Arms for the Cardiff game and it was like going in someone's front room, standing room only next to the bar, everyone else was sitting down.

That's lewes for you these days , muesli eating sandal wearing folk :down:
regards

Jan 30, 2008
I was in the Black Horse for the first time on sat. Some carnival was on around the corner. I try to avoid the Bell. Hate plastic cups. Popped into the K&Q. Irish doorman was a bit of a cock.

Ended up at the Queens head on the corner from the Bell?
Was some right tobys jumping around and shouting by the door when I walked past afer the game , looked like a load of JCL's back from the Amex ???
regards
DR

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here