Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your current reckoning for the playoffs?

Brighton in the playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

easynow

Mar 17, 2013
jakarta
for me right now...
image.png

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Right this very moment,despite our galliant efforts yesterday against the odds i feel like the world cup is about to begin,i feel like i am about to watch England....this will change as the week progresses

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Right this very moment,despite our galliant efforts yesterday against the odds i feel like the world cup is about to begin,i feel like i am about to watch England....this will change as the week progresses
So we will lose as usual again, probably by penalties?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
So we will lose as usual again, probably by penalties?

hope fully not, but right now .....i'll have a more positive answer later in the week.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
The bookies seem to have Brighton, Derby and Hull pretty much all the same odds to win with Wednesday a bit further back. That pretty much sums up my thoughts, could win could equally lose against Wednesday.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border

I hope not if its the Brazil world cup

Albion in the north

Jul 13, 2012
Ooop North
As I predicted its an epic fail from me
regards
DR
The laws of probability assure that you will be right some of the time, then you can come back on here and tell us how clever you are. That must really make your day. It must be quite a sad life you lead when your only happiness is gloating over the unhappiness of others.
As [MENTION=33649]darkwolf666[/MENTION] said 17000 posts of negativity.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I'm more concerned about Hull than Sheffield Wednesday as I think they should be favourites - a very well balanced team but I'd take a day out at Wembley now even if it meant a tougher final than Derby Imo.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here