Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Colin Calderwood

Leegull

Apr 7, 2016
Haven't seen a separate thread for this but loved the passion that he showed in the 96th minute, when sprinting full pelt across to the Boro technical area and knocking over their clown of a goalkeeper coach, as he tried to shield the ball! Quickly followed by Hughton who was fuming and looked like he was going to lump him one...

Also on the full time whistle, Calderwood gave Karanka a full on shoulder barge, which was admittedly a little naughty but made me smile nonetheless. I don't really remember him much as a player but having seen that I'd guess he had a bit of steel to his game.

garethjamesuk

Jan 6, 2004
Eastbourne
He was a good strong centre half and someone who didnt take any messing, was good to see as that Middlesboro coach was out of order and looks a right **** as well, so im pleased Calderwood did what he did.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Something happened shortly before the handbags, looked like it was on the touchline as the ref ( spit ) waved a yellow card and pointed at someone in the dugouts.

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
I'm sure I also saw Calderon sprint down the touchline to have a go at the linesman.

May not be professional but it's passion and I loved it!

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
Rougvie, Greer, Calderwood. Do like it when we have a strong Scot amongst us

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
Yeh, I saw that and thought he was lucky not to get an FA charge over it. It did look like he deliberately banged into him - a bit petulant in my opinion.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
He was a good hard no nonsense CB and obviously works very well with CH as he has been with him at many clubs, long may it continue and with it his passion for winning.

svewa54

Banned
May 7, 2016
Haven't seen a separate thread for this but loved the passion that he showed in the 96th minute, when sprinting full pelt across to the Boro technical area and knocking over their clown of a goalkeeper coach, as he tried to shield the ball! Quickly followed by Hughton who was fuming and looked like he was going to lump him one...

Also on the full time whistle, Calderwood gave Karanka a full on shoulder barge, which was admittedly a little naughty but made me smile nonetheless. I don't really remember him much as a player but having seen that I'd guess he had a bit of steel to his game.

Calderwood was a **** to do that, obviously. As witnessed by Hughton seeing it and shaking hands with Karanka for a second time.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Calderwood was a **** to do that, obviously. As witnessed by Hughton seeing it and shaking hands with Karanka for a second time.

Bout time you sauntered back to your own board..wtf you keep hanging around here for I have no idea...by the way sort your own staff out before criticising others.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Rougvie, Greer, Calderwood. Do like it when we have a strong Scot amongst us

Shame the club captain doesn't have a bit more steel about him to go with his obvious football talent.

Mick McDonald

May 5, 2016
Very poor behaviour if you think this is ok God help you if you do get promotion. Calderwood acted like a thug coming out of a pub or nightclub shouldering another professional, after I saw his behaviour any sympathy for you rapidly diminished.

quizzicaleyebrow

Mar 10, 2011
I'm sure I also saw Calderon sprint down the touchline to have a go at the linesman.

May not be professional but it's passion and I loved it!

You did. The fourth official practically rugby tackled him and dragged him back to the halfway line, and even then he wanted another go, Scrappy Doo style. Hughton told him to go and sit down.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Very poor behaviour if you think this is ok God help you if you do get promotion. Calderwood acted like a thug coming out of a pub or nightclub shouldering another professional, after I saw his behaviour any sympathy for you rapidly diminished.

Yawn. Bore off. You're bench's behaviour was far worse. Blocking play from going on at a crucial time to gain an advantage. Again, why not go back to your own forum and moan about Calderwood? You're not welcome here.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

Oh shut up ...who's asking you anyway...back to your own board your drivel is getting monotonous

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough

Implying that any of us give a flying **** about 'sympathy' from Boro fans.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here