Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wednesday Parking

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
I have been reliably informed by someone in the ticket office that supporters with season parking permits will not be charged extra for the home tie with Wednesday. I fully expect a row with the attendants on the night.

One off parking in the Bridge car park can be purchased online.

A provisional parking space for Mr Dean has been reserved somewhere in Falmouth. :annoyed:

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
Have any seasonal university parking holders managed to buy a university parking space for this game? I'm only getting the option of buying for the Bridge and nothing in the reserved tickets section?

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Parking

1901 members with 1901 parking passes have this match included with their parking pass. Supporters who have purchased seasonal parking are advised that the pass does not cover the play-off matches, but this can be bought when purchasing your season ticket seat by clicking on ‘tickets’ and ‘reserved cup tickets’. Please note, parking spaces will be reserved until 8am on Wednesday 11th May.
Read more at http://www.seagulls.co.uk/news/arti...-information-3099571.aspx#WXrijslrb1EjO7uo.99

Tyreman123

Jun 27, 2013
same ,i just tried to book for the uni carpark where I have a season ticket and all it seems to offer me is the bridge car park and id prefer to walk from Hove than park there!

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
Has anyone who has seasonal parking at the uni been able to purchase by going to ‘reserved cup tickets’?
When I go on to this page nothing is listed.

Nope. Plan on calling them later. They would save a lot of phone calls if they could get this sorted online first.

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
All sorted for university parking via the phone. Just call normal ticket line and then go for option 6 (other bookings) - wait wasn't more than 5 mins. You will need your reg number.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here