Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Middlesbrough Weather

LANGDON SEAGULL

Dec 9, 2004
Langdon Hills
Driving up yesterday, temperature was a steady 20 degrees and sunny. As you approached the town, temperature dropped to 9 degrees, and a cold fog and strong wind made it like a mid November day. Seems like boro has its own microclimate. Luckily my winter coat was in the car boot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
Noticed that too. 20 minutes out after the game and it was sunny and warm again. ****ing hole of a place too feel sorry for the poor *******s living there.

LANGDON SEAGULL

Dec 9, 2004
Langdon Hills
And a rusting old ship next to the ground as well

wolfie

Jul 19, 2003
Warwickshire
What we experienced was called a "Haar" A sea mist or sea fret. That's why the areas 15-20 miles inland were fine and sunny. They're not uncommon on the south coast as well - I remember one on the day after the defeat to Palace in the play offs !

Boro5707

Dec 21, 2015
Driving up yesterday, temperature was a steady 20 degrees and sunny. As you approached the town, temperature dropped to 9 degrees, and a cold fog and strong wind made it like a mid November day. Seems like boro has its own microclimate. Luckily my winter coat was in the car boot

It was the same in sunderland, Newcastle and most likley south east Scotland. If you drove up A19 you are driving to the coast. I live on Tyneside and rang the misus this morning and the fog horn on tynemouth was blasting all night.

Boro5707

Dec 21, 2015
Just out of interest who would Boro fans like to come down Sunderland or Newcastle? Or would you have preferred both of them to have stayed up?

Both, if I had to choose one. I would say Newcastle, as they are more deluded. Plus I have lived on Tyneside for the last 3 years. Same concencus from all my Boro living mates, when we were watching the sunderland match after the game yesterday. Would prefer Newcastle to go down.
I also work in Newcastle, lads who I work with are 1 sunderland fan, 3 Boro, 1 harlepool and around 20 Newcastle fans in the office. Both sunderland and Newcastle fans recon they would walk the championship. I disagree it is a hard league to get out of as everyone in it knows.

I wish brighton the best of luck in the playoffs.

jessiejames

Never late in a V8
Jan 20, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
Both, if I had to choose one. I would say Newcastle, as they are more deluded. Plus I have lived on Tyneside for the last 3 years. Same concencus from all my Boro living mates, when we were watching the sunderland match after the game yesterday. Would prefer Newcastle to go down.
I also work in Newcastle, lads who I work with are 1 sunderland fan, 3 Boro, 1 harlepool and around 20 Newcastle fans in the office. Both sunderland and Newcastle fans recon they would walk the championship. I disagree it is a hard league to get out of as everyone in it knows.

I wish brighton the best of luck in the playoffs.

Cheers congratulations on promotion, good luck next season hopefully wecan will join you. U T A

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here