Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Derby

omg11

Banned
May 7, 2016
:wave: fella,s , you gave it you're all yesterday at our place and at the end the first thing I did was go to Corals to put £50.00 on Derby to win the playoffs @ 5/2. I am a bit peeved off now as I could have taken 3/1 on them at Hills .. Thoughts ?

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
There are many harsh lessons to be learned from the gambling experience, but the harshest one of all is the difference between having fun and being smart - Hunter S. Thompson

:bigwave:

If you didn't shop around for prices first then you are evidently as stupid as you sound.

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
:wave: fella,s , you gave it you're all yesterday at our place and at the end the first thing I did was go to Corals to put £50.00 on Derby to win the playoffs @ 5/2. I am a bit peeved off now as I could have taken 3/1 on them at Hills .. Thoughts ?

You seem to have a problem with your keyboard. Has the apostrophe key been stolen?
The "off" is superfluous after "peeved". Try harder to appear educated.

Shatner's Bassoon

The Puff Pastry Hangman
Feb 12, 2012
You seem to have a problem with your keyboard. Has the apostrophe key been stolen?
The "off" is superfluous after "peeved". Try harder to appear educated.

I think it was a very good effort at typing without opposable thumbs.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea

I guess you don't still live there with £50 going spare

omg11

Banned
May 7, 2016
Cool. Why are you here?

I am trying to gauge the mood and calculate whether to increase my stake . Do you think Derby have the best chance out of the 3 teams left , Hull are a decent side and worry me , Also the owls could surprise, I can not even consider you lot after such a devastating outcome . No chance of picking yourselves up after that let's be honest . You did give it a very good go and you can be proud to have had a good season albeit ending in a spectacular KO , A bit like Amir Khan last night. I am sure he will drop back down to where he belongs and do ok at that level.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting

quote:"you gave it "you're" all"..... oh dear. Plus the sentence is Croydonesque....... if English is not your first language then accept my apologies.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls

Post your betting slip.

But you won't be able to because you are telling PORKIES!! :D

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
I am trying to gauge the mood and calculate whether to increase my stake . Do you think Derby have the best chance out of the 3 teams left , Hull are a decent side and worry me , Also the owls could surprise, I can not even consider you lot after such a devastating outcome . No chance of picking yourselves up after that let's be honest . You did give it a very good go and you can be proud to have had a good season albeit ending in a spectacular KO , A bit like Amir Khan last night. I am sure he will drop back down to where he belongs and do ok at that level.

A spectacular KO, a 1-1 draw aided by some dodgy refereeing decisions. Nice one..

FWIW, even though you're obviously fishing, I'd say Derby probably are the best-equipped side going into the play-offs. Whether their rookie manager can handle the pressure is a different matter.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

0/10

You haven't even vaguely irritated me :shrug:

Sam Ovett

The New Manager Bus

Yes, write us off, please.

Put your house on us losing, please.

You can't lose right? It's just printing money

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here