NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Shite comedy anyway

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Was a typical Khan fight against a find opponent , some nice early hand speed and movement, lacked power then gets a good shot and he's out cold.

Corolla fight was good, can't remember the last time a saw a boxer literally blow himself out so early in a fight.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
What on Earth he was doing fighting at middleweight in the first place is beyond me.

His punch resistance has been shown up multiple times against smaller and lighter men, so it wasn't hard to see what would happen when a full-blown middleweight caught him on that glass chin of his.

He should thank his lucky stars he wasn't fighting Golovkin, who would have utterly obliterated him in far less time than Canelo did.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Cannot back up all his big talk. You know with Khan that one big shot and its goodnight Vienna.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
[yt]Rmq7Xqjp6AA[/yt]

The knockout shot, for any who may not have seen it.

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
What on Earth he was doing fighting at middleweight in the first place is beyond me.

His punch resistance has been shown up multiple times against smaller and lighter men, so it wasn't hard to see what would happen when a full-blown middleweight caught him on that glass chin of his.

He should thank his lucky stars he wasn't fighting Golovkin, who would have utterly obliterated him in far less time than Canelo did.

Maybe the supposedly £9 million pay packet had something to do with it.

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
Say what you want but Khan showed guts and that he is about big fights and not 'domestic dusts' with Matchroom. I got major respect that Khan even stepped in the ring with Canelo especially knowing that his chin is suspect. I had him 4-1 maybe 3-2 up, but thought it was always a matter of time before he got caught. It just a shame it looked to come from a lazy jab not going back to his chin that could of been avoided.

I thought Canelo's boxing skills got shown up again, I think with the speed, power and angles that GGG brings he will deal with Canelo.

Corlla did brilliant though, Im glad the familiar Gallagher tactics of give away the first part of the fight with hopes that the opponent will tire, then up the pace and take control worked for him.

Greyrun

Feb 23, 2009
Fourth time his been knocked out,must be risking his health if he carrys on,possibly already has.

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Prescott was the first time he was knocked cold and now this time, can't be good for the brain, must be why he keeps forgetting he is married

Quality, Mrs H asked me why I was laughing at loud at a gory bit of Marcella on ITV catchup.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here