Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How are you feeling about the play-offs now?

How do you think we will do in the play-offs?

• We'll win them at Wembley

Votes: 27 42.2%
  • Were loose in the final

Votes: 8 12.5%
  • Were loose against Wednesday

Votes: 9 14.1%
  • Were loose

Votes: 5 7.8%
  • Stlll too depressed to think about them

Votes: 15 23.4%

• Total voters

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Terrified as we don't have a back up plan now, unlike yesterday, so the games are much more stressful I that is possible. But I think we are good enough to do it, just need to stay calm on the pitch and have no bad decisions (by players or officials) and have the luck we deserve

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
We're loose. We had two very tight games with SW this season, they are one of the better teams seen at the amex this season and rested basically their whole team yesterday, whilst we had to play half a game with 10 men, have 2 key players missing and we have a terrible record at their ground.

Apart from that, I'm positive and believe we have the quality to win. :lolol:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Football mojo is pretty lowjo. It feels like we've just done the final already and now we have to play another two games to get back to that same final! I can see there being a fair few empty seats for the Wednesday second leg, I hope not but well...

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Think we will get to Wembley. Then either beat Hull. but lose to Derby.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Lose 3-0 at Wednesday.

Suffer a weekend of gloating from Wednesday and Palace fans.

Win 4-0 on Monday.

Beat Hull 1-0 at Wembley.

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
I don't think we will do it for some reason even though we should. I just don't feel all that confident.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
In the last three seasons:

Team finishing 3rd - Watford, Derby, Norwich
Team finishing 6th - Leicester, Brighton, Ipswich

Team advancing to final - Watford, Derby, Norwich

Seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeagullls

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
I just fear the worst case scenario, it worries me that the lads have given everything over the last month in trying to gain automatic promotion.
They need to be wrapped up in cotton wool for a couple of days and get over any niggles and refocus the mind, I'm sure CH will have them right day for Friday night.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I don't think we'll win, and I don't think we'll lose. I know one of them has to happen, but I don't have any feeling of which I think will happen. I am concerned. Our record against wednesday is terrible at their place, and not that great at home. Our record on sky is pretty crappy too. Our record against the other three play off teams is played 6 won one. Since our run of high scoring games, we seemed to have lost the ability to really put pressure on opposition goalkeepers.

It all points towards failing in the play offs, but it just seems wrong to predict a loss, given our record is also played six lost none, and the team spirit shown suggests a never give up attitude in the team. I wouldn't be surprised if the semi v Wednesday is decided by a penalty shoot out, and if we win that and face derby in the final, that could be, too.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
play off table.jpg

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Not sure we'll get much of a return over two legs with a starting line-up of Hemed and Baldock up front. That's all I'm saying, tho I could say much more.

Surely James 'paperboy with influenza' Wilson is capable of playing a full ninety minutes by now? Or, and I know this is crazy talk, Kaz? At least give them 45 minutes to rip it up earlydoors.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I honestly have no idea how any of them will pan out. Yesterday was a Psychological blow. If they can get that out of their minds then I would be confident. If they cant then I think it will be a struggle.

Much as we are a decent side, there needs to be 3 or 4 more tweeks to the team to make us a good side with a real ruthless streak

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here